FC Köln vs FC Union Berlin, 2024-05-11T13:30:00.000Z

FC Köln vs FC Union Berlin
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
FC Köln crest
3 : 2
FC Union Berlin crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 11, 2024
RheinEnergieStadion
D. Aytekin
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Köln crestFC Union Berlin crest

Events

15'
GOAL icon
Robin Knoche
(Christopher Trimmel)
19'
PENALTY icon
Kevin Volland
(Christopher Trimmel)
17'
VAR icon
Danilho Doekhi
20'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Linton Maina
(Luca Waldschmidt)
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Benno Schmitz
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rani Khedira
45'
PENALTY icon
Florian Kainz
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Janik Haberer
(Rani Khedira)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominique Heintz
(Benno Schmitz)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Steffen Tigges
(Sargis Adamyan)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eric Martel
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chris Bedia
(Kevin Volland)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benedict Hollerbach
(Brenden Aaronson)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Tousart
(Jérôme Roussillon)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Uth
(Eric Martel)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josip Juranovic
(Christopher Trimmel)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damion Downs
(Faride Alidou)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Denis Huseinbasic
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Josip Juranovic
87'
GOAL icon
Steffen Tigges
(Mark Uth)
90'
GOAL icon
Damion Downs
(Linton Maina)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
5
6
Shots Off Target
7
3
Shots Blocked
6
5
Corners
6
8
Fouls
14
15
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Köln logo
FC Köln
4-2-3-1
FC Union Berlin logo
FC Union Berlin
3-5-2
1
Marvin Schwäbe
2
Benno Schmitz
4
Timo Hübers
24
Julian Chabot
35
Max Finkgräfe
8
Denis Huseinbasic
6
Eric Martel
40
Faride Alidou
9
Luca Waldschmidt
11
Florian Kainz
23
Sargis Adamyan
1
Frederik Rönnow
5
Danilho Doekhi
31
Robin Knoche
4
Diogo Leite
28
Christopher Trimmel
13
András Schäfer
8
Rani Khedira
26
Jérôme Roussillon
7
Brenden Aaronson
6
Robin Gosens
10
Kevin Volland
FC Köln
3
Dominique Heintz
20
Philipp Pentke
13
Mark Uth
18
Rasmus Carstensen
42
Damion Downs
37
Linton Maina
21
Steffen Tigges
29
Jan Thielmann
22
Jacob Christensen
FC Union Berlin
18
Josip Juranovic
3
Paul Jaeckel
14
Yorbe Vertessen
11
Chris Bedia
19
Janik Haberer
29
Lucas Tousart
37
Alexander Schwolow
16
Benedict Hollerbach
20
Aïssa Laïdouni
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
42.68%
X
26.37%
2
30.95%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.69%
No
47.31%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.21%
No
25.79%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.44%
No
49.56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.64%
No
71.36%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.78%
No
84.22%

About the football match FC Köln against FC Union Berlin

On Saturday May 11, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, FC Köln and FC Union Berlin will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant RheinEnergieStadion, the home turf of FC Köln. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Köln Lineup

  • Starting XI: Luca Waldschmidt, Denis Huseinbasic, Sargis Adamyan, Julian Chabot, Florian Kainz, Faride Alidou, Timo Hübers, Marvin Schwäbe, Benno Schmitz, Eric Martel, Max Finkgräfe

  • Substitutes: Dominique Heintz, Philipp Pentke, Mark Uth, Rasmus Carstensen, Damion Downs, Linton Maina, Steffen Tigges, Jan Thielmann, Jacob Christensen

FC Union Berlin Lineup

  • Starting XI: Frederik Rönnow, Rani Khedira, Brenden Aaronson, Robin Gosens, Kevin Volland, Diogo Leite, Robin Knoche, Christopher Trimmel, Jérôme Roussillon, Danilho Doekhi, András Schäfer

  • Substitutes: Josip Juranovic, Paul Jaeckel, Yorbe Vertessen, Chris Bedia, Janik Haberer, Lucas Tousart, Alexander Schwolow, Benedict Hollerbach, Aïssa Laïdouni

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Köln, the chance that we have calculated is 42.68%. This is based on old statistics from FC Köln combined with the statistics from FC Union Berlin. The chance that FC Union Berlin will win the match, we have calculated at 30.95%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.37%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Köln and FC Union Berlin can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement