FC Augsburg vs FC Köln, 2024-03-31T13:30:00.000Z

FC Augsburg vs FC Köln
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
FC Augsburg crest
1 : 1
FC Köln crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 31, 2024
WWK Arena
S. Storks
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Augsburg crestFC Köln crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Arne Maier
(Rubén Vargas)
33'
GOAL icon
Davie Selke
(Sargis Adamyan)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Max Finkgräfe
(Leart Paçarada)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mads Pedersen
(Iago)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dion Beljo
(Elvis Rexhbecaj)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Faride Alidou
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Linton Maina
(Florian Kainz)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eric Martel
(Faride Alidou)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damion Downs
(Sargis Adamyan)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arne Engels
(Fredrik Jensen)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luca Waldschmidt
(Davie Selke)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pep Biel
(Rubén Vargas)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sven Michel
(Phillip Tietz)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dejan Ljubicic
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Linton Maina
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
6
2
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
10
7
Corners
12
6
Fouls
9
10
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Augsburg logo
FC Augsburg
4-5-1
FC Köln logo
FC Köln
4-2-3-1
1
Finn Dahmen
43
Kevin Mbabu
6
Jeffrey Gouweleeuw
19
Felix Uduokhai
22
Iago
24
Fredrik Jensen
17
Kristijan Jakic
8
Elvis Rexhbecaj
10
Arne Maier
21
Phillip Tietz
16
Rubén Vargas
1
Marvin Schwäbe
29
Jan Thielmann
4
Timo Hübers
24
Julian Chabot
17
Leart Paçarada
8
Denis Huseinbasic
7
Dejan Ljubicic
40
Faride Alidou
23
Sargis Adamyan
11
Florian Kainz
27
Davie Selke
FC Augsburg
11
Pep Biel
23
Maximilian Bauer
18
Tim Breithaupt
7
Dion Beljo
27
Arne Engels
3
Mads Pedersen
36
Mert Kömür
40
Tomas Koubek
20
Sven Michel
FC Köln
37
Linton Maina
3
Dominique Heintz
9
Luca Waldschmidt
20
Philipp Pentke
2
Benno Schmitz
35
Max Finkgräfe
18
Rasmus Carstensen
6
Eric Martel
42
Damion Downs
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.92%
X
27.64%
2
28.44%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.11%
No
48.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.13%
No
28.87%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
47.19%
No
52.81%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.65%
No
73.35%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.55%
No
85.45%

About the football match FC Augsburg against FC Köln

On Sunday March 31, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, FC Augsburg and FC Köln will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant WWK Arena, the home turf of FC Augsburg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Augsburg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Arne Maier, Kevin Mbabu, Felix Uduokhai, Fredrik Jensen, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Iago, Rubén Vargas, Elvis Rexhbecaj, Finn Dahmen, Kristijan Jakic, Phillip Tietz

  • Substitutes: Pep Biel, Maximilian Bauer, Tim Breithaupt, Dion Beljo, Arne Engels, Mads Pedersen, Mert Kömür, Tomas Koubek, Sven Michel

FC Köln Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jan Thielmann, Faride Alidou, Sargis Adamyan, Marvin Schwäbe, Timo Hübers, Davie Selke, Julian Chabot, Dejan Ljubicic, Florian Kainz, Denis Huseinbasic, Leart Paçarada

  • Substitutes: Linton Maina, Dominique Heintz, Luca Waldschmidt, Philipp Pentke, Benno Schmitz, Max Finkgräfe, Rasmus Carstensen, Eric Martel, Damion Downs

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Augsburg, the chance that we have calculated is 43.92%. This is based on old statistics from FC Augsburg combined with the statistics from FC Köln. The chance that FC Köln will win the match, we have calculated at 28.44%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.64%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Augsburg and FC Köln can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement