FC Köln vs RB Leipzig, 2024-03-15T19:30:00.000Z

FC Köln vs RB Leipzig
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
FC Köln crest
1 : 5
RB Leipzig crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 15, 2024
RheinEnergieStadion
Florian Badstübner
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Köln crestRB Leipzig crest

Events

15'
GOAL icon
Xavi Simons
(Benjamin Sesko)
18'
GOAL icon
Sargis Adamyan
(Eric Martel)
49'
YELLOWCARD icon
Max Finkgräfe
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Xavi Simons
63'
GOAL icon
Loïs Openda
(Xavi Simons)
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Faride Alidou
67'
GOAL icon
Loïs Openda
(David Raum)
70'
GOAL icon
Amadou Haidara
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amadou Haidara
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damion Downs
(Faride Alidou)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Davie Selke
(Florian Kainz)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christoph Baumgartner
(Benjamin Sesko)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yussuf Poulsen
(Loïs Openda)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacob Christensen
(Denis Huseinbasic)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Steffen Tigges
(Sargis Adamyan)
82'
GOAL icon
Yussuf Poulsen
(Benjamin Henrichs)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohamed Simakan
(Benjamin Henrichs)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin Kampl
(Amadou Haidara)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
El Chadaille Bitshiabu
(Castello Lukeba)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benno Schmitz
(Max Finkgräfe)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
2
8
Shots Off Target
5
8
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
3
6
Fouls
11
13
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Köln logo
FC Köln
4-2-3-1
RB Leipzig logo
RB Leipzig
4-4-2
1
Marvin Schwäbe
18
Rasmus Carstensen
15
Luca Kilian
24
Julian Chabot
17
Leart Paqarada
8
Denis Huseinbasic
6
Eric Martel
40
Faride Alidou
11
Florian Kainz
35
Max Finkgräfe
23
Sargis Adamyan
1
Péter Gulácsi
39
Benjamin Henrichs
4
Willi Orbán
23
Castello Lukeba
22
David Raum
8
Amadou Haidara
24
Xaver Schlager
7
Dani Olmo
20
Xavi Simons
30
Benjamin Sesko
17
Loïs Openda
2
FC Köln
42
Damion Downs
38
Elias Bakatukanda
2
Benno Schmitz
22
Jacob Christensen
20
Philipp Pentke
3
Dominique Heintz
27
Davie Selke
33
Florian Dietz
21
Steffen Tigges
RB Leipzig
2
Mohamed Simakan
5
El Chadaille Bitshiabu
14
Christoph Baumgartner
21
Janis Blaswich
3
Christopher Lenz
6
Eljif Elmas
44
Kevin Kampl
13
Nicolas Seiwald
9
Yussuf Poulsen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.67%
X
23.5%
2
51.83%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.34%
No
42.66%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.3%
No
20.7%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.73%
No
42.27%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.63%
No
64.37%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.9%
No
79.1%

About the football match FC Köln against RB Leipzig

On Friday March 15, 2024, precisely at 3:30 PM, FC Köln and RB Leipzig will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant RheinEnergieStadion, the home turf of FC Köln. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Köln Lineup

  • Starting XI: Florian Kainz, Luca Kilian, Max Finkgräfe, Eric Martel, Sargis Adamyan, Marvin Schwäbe, Denis Huseinbasic, Leart Paqarada, Rasmus Carstensen, Faride Alidou, Julian Chabot

  • Substitutes: Damion Downs, Elias Bakatukanda, Benno Schmitz, Jacob Christensen, Philipp Pentke, Dominique Heintz, Davie Selke, Florian Dietz, Steffen Tigges

RB Leipzig Lineup

  • Starting XI: Willi Orbán, Amadou Haidara, Benjamin Henrichs, Benjamin Sesko, Dani Olmo, Péter Gulácsi, Castello Lukeba, Xavi Simons, David Raum, Xaver Schlager, Loïs Openda

  • Substitutes: Mohamed Simakan, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Christoph Baumgartner, Janis Blaswich, Christopher Lenz, Eljif Elmas, Kevin Kampl, Nicolas Seiwald, Yussuf Poulsen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is RB Leipzig, the chance that we have calculated is 51.83%. This is based on old statistics from RB Leipzig combined with the statistics from FC Köln. The chance that FC Köln will win the match, we have calculated at 24.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.5%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Köln and RB Leipzig can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement