VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen, 2023-12-02T17:30:00.000Z

VfB Stuttgart vs Werder Bremen
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
VfB Stuttgart crest
2 : 0
Werder Bremen crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Mercedes-Benz Arena
B. Dankert
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

VfB Stuttgart crestWerder Bremen crest

Events

17'
GOAL icon
Deniz Undav
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Stark
(Milos Veljkovic)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Justin Njinmah
(Marvin Ducksch)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Olivier Deman
(Felix Agu)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Angelo Stiller
(Deniz Undav)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josha Vagnoman
(Maximilian Mittelstädt)
75'
PENALTY icon
Serhou Guirassy
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie Leweling
(Silas)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Woo-yeong Jeong
(Chris Führich)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pascal Stenzel
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dawid Kownacki
(Rafael Borré)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Senne Lynen
(Jens Stage)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Rouault
(Pascal Stenzel)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
6
4
Corners
6
7
Fouls
10
10
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

VfB Stuttgart logo
VfB Stuttgart
4-4-2
Werder Bremen logo
Werder Bremen
3-5-2
33
Alexander Nübel
15
Pascal Stenzel
2
Waldemar Anton
23
Dan-Axel Zagadou
7
Maximilian Mittelstädt
16
Atakan Karazor
8
Enzo Millot
14
Silas
27
Chris Führich
9
Serhou Guirassy
26
Deniz Undav
30
Michael Zetterer
13
Milos Veljkovic
32
Marco Friedl
3
Anthony Jung
8
Mitchell Weiser
20
Romano Schmid
6
Jens Stage
10
Leonardo Bittencourt
27
Felix Agu
19
Rafael Borré
7
Marvin Ducksch
VfB Stuttgart
4
Josha Vagnoman
1
Fabian Bredlow
20
Leonidas Stergiou
10
Woo-yeong Jeong
17
Genki Haraguchi
18
Jamie Leweling
22
Thomas Kastanaras
29
Anthony Rouault
6
Angelo Stiller
Werder Bremen
14
Senne Lynen
38
Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler
4
Niklas Stark
36
Christian Groß
18
Naby Keïta
9
Dawid Kownacki
17
Justin Njinmah
29
Nick Woltemade
2
Olivier Deman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
52.59%
X
22.6%
2
24.81%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.61%
No
41.39%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.87%
No
18.13%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.01%
No
38.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.59%
No
60.41%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.65%
No
75.35%

About the football match VfB Stuttgart against Werder Bremen

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 12:30 PM, VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Mercedes-Benz Arena, the home turf of VfB Stuttgart. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

VfB Stuttgart Lineup

  • Starting XI: Pascal Stenzel, Chris Führich, Serhou Guirassy, Maximilian Mittelstädt, Enzo Millot, Atakan Karazor, Dan-Axel Zagadou, Silas, Deniz Undav, Waldemar Anton, Alexander Nübel

  • Substitutes: Josha Vagnoman, Fabian Bredlow, Leonidas Stergiou, Woo-yeong Jeong, Genki Haraguchi, Jamie Leweling, Thomas Kastanaras, Anthony Rouault, Angelo Stiller

Werder Bremen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michael Zetterer, Marco Friedl, Anthony Jung, Mitchell Weiser, Leonardo Bittencourt, Romano Schmid, Milos Veljkovic, Felix Agu, Jens Stage, Marvin Ducksch, Rafael Borré

  • Substitutes: Senne Lynen, Eduardo Dos Santos Haesler, Niklas Stark, Christian Groß, Naby Keïta, Dawid Kownacki, Justin Njinmah, Nick Woltemade, Olivier Deman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is VfB Stuttgart, the chance that we have calculated is 52.59%. This is based on old statistics from VfB Stuttgart combined with the statistics from Werder Bremen. The chance that Werder Bremen will win the match, we have calculated at 24.81%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.6%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement