FC Augsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt, 2023-12-03T18:30:00.000Z

FC Augsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
FC Augsburg crest
2 : 1
Eintracht Frankfurt crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
WWK Arena
H. Osmers
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Augsburg crestEintracht Frankfurt crest

Events

27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aurélio Buta
29'
VAR icon
Felix Uduokhai
34'
GOAL icon
Fredrik Jensen
(Ermedin Demirovic)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Farès Chaïbi
(Paxten Aaronson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niels Nkounkou
(Aurélio Buta)
58'
GOAL icon
Iago
(Ermedin Demirovic)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Götze
(Ansgar Knauff)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kristijan Jakic
(Junior Dina Ebimbe)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rubén Vargas
(Fredrik Jensen)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mads Pedersen
76'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Ermedin Demirovic
(Ermedin Demirovic)
74'
VAR icon
Rubén Vargas
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dion Drena Beljo
(Phillip Tietz)
78'
OWNGOAL icon
Finn Gilbert Dahmen
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jessic Ngankam
(Hugo Larsson)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arne Engels
(Niklas Dorsch)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sven Michel
(Ermedin Demirovic)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
4
6
Shots Off Target
3
6
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
2
4
Fouls
8
10
Offsides
7
2
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Augsburg logo
FC Augsburg
4-2-3-1
Eintracht Frankfurt logo
Eintracht Frankfurt
4-3-3
1
Finn Gilbert Dahmen
43
Kevin Mbabu
6
Jeffrey Gouweleeuw
19
Felix Uduokhai
3
Mads Pedersen
8
Elvis Rexhbeçaj
30
Niklas Dorsch
24
Fredrik Jensen
9
Ermedin Demirovic
22
Iago
21
Phillip Tietz
1
Kevin Trapp
35
Tuta
4
Robin Koch
3
Willian Pacho
31
Philipp Max
30
Paxten Aaronson
16
Hugo Larsson
26
Junior Dina Ebimbe
24
Aurélio Buta
7
Omar Marmoush
36
Ansgar Knauff
FC Augsburg
40
Tomáš Koubek
5
Patric Pfeiffer
23
Maximilian Bauer
18
Tim Breithaupt
7
Dion Drena Beljo
20
Sven Michel
34
Nathanaël Mbuku
16
Rubén Vargas
27
Arne Engels
Eintracht Frankfurt
20
Makoto Hasebe
29
Niels Nkounkou
27
Mario Götze
33
Jens Grahl
5
Hrvoje Smolcic
6
Kristijan Jakic
8
Farès Chaïbi
18
Jessic Ngankam
48
Nacho Ferri
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
27.18%
X
26.71%
2
46.11%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.97%
No
45.03%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.72%
No
24.28%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.11%
No
47.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.71%
No
69.29%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.1%
No
82.9%

About the football match FC Augsburg against Eintracht Frankfurt

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 1:30 PM, FC Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant WWK Arena, the home turf of FC Augsburg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Augsburg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Elvis Rexhbeçaj, Mads Pedersen, Phillip Tietz, Finn Gilbert Dahmen, Kevin Mbabu, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Felix Uduokhai, Iago, Niklas Dorsch, Ermedin Demirovic, Fredrik Jensen

  • Substitutes: Tomáš Koubek, Patric Pfeiffer, Maximilian Bauer, Tim Breithaupt, Dion Drena Beljo, Sven Michel, Nathanaël Mbuku, Rubén Vargas, Arne Engels

Eintracht Frankfurt Lineup

  • Starting XI: Paxten Aaronson, Philipp Max, Omar Marmoush, Ansgar Knauff, Junior Dina Ebimbe, Kevin Trapp, Tuta, Willian Pacho, Robin Koch, Aurélio Buta, Hugo Larsson

  • Substitutes: Makoto Hasebe, Niels Nkounkou, Mario Götze, Jens Grahl, Hrvoje Smolcic, Kristijan Jakic, Farès Chaïbi, Jessic Ngankam, Nacho Ferri

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Eintracht Frankfurt, the chance that we have calculated is 46.11%. This is based on old statistics from Eintracht Frankfurt combined with the statistics from FC Augsburg. The chance that FC Augsburg will win the match, we have calculated at 27.18%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.71%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement