RB Leipzig vs Heidenheim, 2023-12-02T14:30:00.000Z

RB Leipzig vs Heidenheim
Bundesliga logo
Bundesliga
DE flagGermany
RB Leipzig crest
2 : 1
Heidenheim crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Trainingszentrum RB Leipzig Platz 1
C. Dingert
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

RB Leipzig crestHeidenheim crest

Events

29'
PENALTY icon
Loïs Openda
44'
GOAL icon
Yussuf Poulsen
(David Raum)
45'
GOAL icon
Benedikt Gimber
(Lennard Maloney)
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marvin Pieringer
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mohamed Simakan
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrian Beck
(Lennard Maloney)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin Sessa
(Norman Theuerkauf)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Dovedan
(Marvin Pieringer)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benjamin Sesko
(Yussuf Poulsen)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emil Forsberg
(Xavi Simons)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stefan Schimmer
(Jan-Niklas Beste)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denis Thomalla
(Jan Schöppner)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Benedikt Gimber
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christoph Baumgartner
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Castello Lukeba
(Christoph Baumgartner)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher Lenz
(David Raum)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Frank Schmidt
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
71%
29%
Shots On Target
8
2
Shots Off Target
10
4
Shots Blocked
6
3
Corners
5
3
Fouls
13
15
Offsides
3
0
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

RB Leipzig logo
RB Leipzig
4-2-2-2
Heidenheim logo
Heidenheim
4-1-4-1
21
Janis Blaswich
39
Benjamin Henrichs
16
Lukas Klostermann
2
Mohamed Simakan
22
David Raum
8
Amadou Haidara
24
Xaver Schlager
14
Christoph Baumgartner
20
Xavi Simons
17
Loïs Openda
9
Yussuf Poulsen
1
Kevin Müller
19
Jonas Föhrenbach
6
Patrick Mainka
33
Lennard Maloney
5
Benedikt Gimber
23
Haktab Omar Traore
37
Jan-Niklas Beste
3
Jan Schöppner
30
Norman Theuerkauf
10
Tim Kleindienst
18
Marvin Pieringer
RB Leipzig
18
Fabio Carvalho
30
Benjamin Sesko
1
Péter Gulácsi
26
Ilaix Moriba
3
Christopher Lenz
13
Nicolas Seiwald
23
Castello Lukeba
44
Kevin Kampl
10
Emil Forsberg
Heidenheim
4
Tim Siersleben
11
Denis Thomalla
16
Kevin Sessa
20
Nikola Dovedan
2
Marnon Busch
9
Stefan Schimmer
22
Vitus Eicher
17
Florian Pick
21
Adrian Beck
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
71.41%
X
17.38%
2
11.21%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.7%
No
49.3%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.31%
No
18.69%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.87%
No
38.1%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
43.92%
No
56.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.05%
No
70.95%

About the football match RB Leipzig against Heidenheim

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 9:30 AM, RB Leipzig and Heidenheim will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Trainingszentrum RB Leipzig Platz 1, the home turf of RB Leipzig. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

RB Leipzig Lineup

  • Starting XI: Janis Blaswich, Christoph Baumgartner, Amadou Haidara, Mohamed Simakan, Xaver Schlager, Loïs Openda, David Raum, Yussuf Poulsen, Benjamin Henrichs, Xavi Simons, Lukas Klostermann

  • Substitutes: Fabio Carvalho, Benjamin Sesko, Péter Gulácsi, Ilaix Moriba, Christopher Lenz, Nicolas Seiwald, Castello Lukeba, Kevin Kampl, Emil Forsberg

Heidenheim Lineup

  • Starting XI: Norman Theuerkauf, Haktab Omar Traore, Lennard Maloney, Kevin Müller, Jonas Föhrenbach, Jan-Niklas Beste, Benedikt Gimber, Tim Kleindienst, Marvin Pieringer, Patrick Mainka, Jan Schöppner

  • Substitutes: Tim Siersleben, Denis Thomalla, Kevin Sessa, Nikola Dovedan, Marnon Busch, Stefan Schimmer, Vitus Eicher, Florian Pick, Adrian Beck

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is RB Leipzig, the chance that we have calculated is 71.41%. This is based on old statistics from RB Leipzig combined with the statistics from Heidenheim. The chance that Heidenheim will win the match, we have calculated at 11.21%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.38%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between RB Leipzig and Heidenheim can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement