Ross County vs Motherwell, 2023-12-05T19:45:00.000Z

Ross County vs Motherwell
Premiership logo
Premiership
GB-UKM flagScotland
Ross County crest
3 : 0
Motherwell crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday December 5, 2023
Global Energy Stadium
D. Dickinson

Attacking Momentum

Ross County crestMotherwell crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Simon Murray
(James Brown)
18'
GOAL icon
Yan Dhanda
(Jack Baldwin)
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Blair Spittal
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan White
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Calum Butcher
(Conor Wilkinson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Georgie Gent
(Bevis Mugabi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Davor Zdravkovski
(Shane Blaney)
56'
GOAL icon
Ben Purrington
58'
VAR icon
Ben Purrington
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Obika
(Thelonius Bair)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Georgie Gent
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Loturi
(Connor Randall)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oli Shaw
(Calum Butcher)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Sims
(Jordan White)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyle Turner
(Yan Dhanda)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Samuel
(Simon Murray)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
William Nightingale
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
William Nightingale
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
4
8
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
6
3
Fouls
14
9
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
2
2
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ross County logo
Ross County
3-4-1-2
Motherwell logo
Motherwell
3-1-4-2
1
Ross Laidlaw
35
William Nightingale
5
Jack Baldwin
42
Ryan Leak
4
James Brown
2
Connor Randall
6
Scott Allardice
3
Ben Purrington
10
Yan Dhanda
26
Jordan White
15
Simon Murray
1
Liam Kelly
15
Dan Casey
5
Bevis Mugabi
20
Shane Blaney
8
Callum Slattery
22
Brodie Spencer
99
Conor Wilkinson
7
Blair Spittal
2
Stephen O'Donnell
14
Thelonius Bair
24
Mika Biereth
Ross County
7
Kyle Turner
11
Josh Sims
12
Max Sheaf
14
Victor Loturi
16
George Harmon
21
Ross Munro
25
Alex Samuel
30
Dylan Smith
43
Josh Reid
Motherwell
3
Georgie Gent
9
Jonathan Obika
13
Aston Oxborough
17
Davor Zdravkovski
18
Oli Shaw
37
Dylan Wells
39
Luca Ross
42
Max Ross
66
Calum Butcher
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
37.43%
X
27.26%
2
35.31%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.76%
No
51.24%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
69.77%
No
30.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.86%
No
56.14%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.34%
No
76.66%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.66%
No
88.34%

About the football match Ross County against Motherwell

On Tuesday December 5, 2023, precisely at 2:45 PM, Ross County and Motherwell will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premiership. This encounter will take place at the significant Global Energy Stadium, the home turf of Ross County. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ross County Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ross Laidlaw, Connor Randall, Ben Purrington, James Brown, Jack Baldwin, Scott Allardice, Yan Dhanda, Simon Murray, Jordan White, William Nightingale, Ryan Leak

  • Substitutes: Kyle Turner, Josh Sims, Max Sheaf, Victor Loturi, George Harmon, Ross Munro, Alex Samuel, Dylan Smith, Josh Reid

Motherwell Lineup

  • Starting XI: Liam Kelly, Stephen O'Donnell, Bevis Mugabi, Blair Spittal, Callum Slattery, Thelonius Bair, Dan Casey, Shane Blaney, Brodie Spencer, Mika Biereth, Conor Wilkinson

  • Substitutes: Georgie Gent, Jonathan Obika, Aston Oxborough, Davor Zdravkovski, Oli Shaw, Dylan Wells, Luca Ross, Max Ross, Calum Butcher

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ross County, the chance that we have calculated is 37.43%. This is based on old statistics from Ross County combined with the statistics from Motherwell. The chance that Motherwell will win the match, we have calculated at 35.31%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.26%.

Advertisement