Kilmarnock vs Celtic, 2023-12-10T12:00:00.000Z

Kilmarnock vs Celtic
Premiership logo
Premiership
GB-UKM flagScotland
Kilmarnock crest
2 : 1
Celtic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 10, 2023
Rugby Park
David Munro
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Kilmarnock crestCeltic crest

Events

33'
GOAL icon
Matt O'Riley
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brad Lyons
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marley Watkins
(Liam Donnelly)
69'
YELLOWCARD icon
Robbie Deas
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hyun-jun Yang
(Mikey Johnston)
75'
OWNGOAL icon
Nathaniel Phillips
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kyogo Furuhashi
(Tomoki Iwata)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Danny Armstrong
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alistair Johnston
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Forrest
(Luis Palma)
87'
GOAL icon
Matty Kennedy
(Danny Armstrong)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rory McKenzie
(Kyle Vassell)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fraser Murray
(Matty Kennedy)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gary Mackay-Steven
(Danny Armstrong)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
32%
68%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
4
5
Corners
5
9
Fouls
14
12
Offsides
5
4
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kilmarnock logo
Kilmarnock
3-5-2
Celtic logo
Celtic
4-3-3
1
Will Dennis
5
Lewis Mayo
6
Robbie Deas
17
Stuart Findlay
3
Corrie Ndaba
22
Liam Donnelly
8
Brad Lyons
11
Danny Armstrong
31
Liam Polworth
10
Matty Kennedy
9
Kyle Vassell
1
Joe Hart
2
Alistair Johnston
6
Nathaniel Phillips
5
Liam Scales
3
Greg Taylor
33
Matt O'Riley
24
Tomoki Iwata
42
Callum McGregor
90
Mikey Johnston
19
Hyeon-gyu Oh
7
Luis Palma
Kilmarnock
7
Rory McKenzie
14
Jack Sanders
15
Fraser Murray
19
Thomas Davies
20
Kieran O'Hara
21
Andrew Dallas
23
Marley Watkins
25
Steven Warnock
39
Gary Mackay-Steven
Celtic
8
Kyogo Furuhashi
13
Hyun-jun Yang
14
David Turnbull
17
Maik Nawrocki
25
Alexandro Bernabéi
28
Paulo Bernardo
29
Scott Bain
49
James Forrest
56
Anthony Ralston
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
25.3%
X
21.56%
2
53.14%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.28%
No
38.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.58%
No
17.42%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.55%
No
37.45%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.75%
No
60.25%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.66%
No
75.34%

About the football match Kilmarnock against Celtic

On Sunday December 10, 2023, precisely at 7:00 AM, Kilmarnock and Celtic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premiership. This encounter will take place at the significant Rugby Park, the home turf of Kilmarnock. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kilmarnock Lineup

  • Starting XI: Will Dennis, Corrie Ndaba, Lewis Mayo, Robbie Deas, Brad Lyons, Kyle Vassell, Matty Kennedy, Danny Armstrong, Stuart Findlay, Liam Donnelly, Liam Polworth

  • Substitutes: Rory McKenzie, Jack Sanders, Fraser Murray, Thomas Davies, Kieran O'Hara, Andrew Dallas, Marley Watkins, Steven Warnock, Gary Mackay-Steven

Celtic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Hart, Alistair Johnston, Greg Taylor, Liam Scales, Nathaniel Phillips, Luis Palma, Hyeon-gyu Oh, Tomoki Iwata, Matt O'Riley, Callum McGregor, Mikey Johnston

  • Substitutes: Kyogo Furuhashi, Hyun-jun Yang, David Turnbull, Maik Nawrocki, Alexandro Bernabéi, Paulo Bernardo, Scott Bain, James Forrest, Anthony Ralston

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Celtic, the chance that we have calculated is 53.14%. This is based on old statistics from Celtic combined with the statistics from Kilmarnock. The chance that Kilmarnock will win the match, we have calculated at 25.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.56%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Kilmarnock and Celtic can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement