St. Johnstone vs Celtic, 2023-12-03T12:00:00.000Z

St. Johnstone vs Celtic
Premiership logo
Premiership
GB-UKM flagScotland
St. Johnstone crest
1 : 3
Celtic crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
McDiarmid Park
D. Robertson
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

St. Johnstone crestCeltic crest

Events

13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ryan McGowan
40'
GOAL icon
Diallang Jaiyesimi
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mikey Johnston
(Hyun-jun Yang)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hyeon-gyu Oh
(David Turnbull)
67'
GOAL icon
Callum McGregor
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chris Kane
(Diallang Jaiyesimi)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jay Turner-Cooke
(Maksym Kucheryavyi)
79'
GOAL icon
Matt O'Riley
(Kyogo Furuhashi)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kyogo Furuhashi
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Forrest
(Luis Palma)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomoki Iwata
(Kyogo Furuhashi)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stevie May
(Dara Costelloe)
90'
GOAL icon
James Forrest
(Tomoki Iwata)
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dimitar Mitov
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
30%
70%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
2
11
Shots Blocked
0
7
Corners
2
12
Fouls
8
7
Offsides
1
8
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

St. Johnstone logo
St. Johnstone
4-4-1-1
Celtic logo
Celtic
4-3-3
1
Dimitar Mitov
2
James Brown
5
Ryan McGowan
6
Liam Gordon
19
Luke Robinson
15
Maksym Kucheryavyi
34
Daniel Phillips
11
Graham Carey
44
Dara Costelloe
22
Matt Smith
13
Diallang Jaiyesimi
1
Joe Hart
2
Alistair Johnston
20
Cameron Carter-Vickers
5
Liam Scales
3
Greg Taylor
33
Matt O'Riley
42
Callum McGregor
14
David Turnbull
13
Hyun-jun Yang
8
Kyogo Furuhashi
7
Luis Palma
St. Johnstone
7
Stevie May
9
Chris Kane
16
Luke Jephcott
17
Oludare Olufunwa
23
Sven Sprangler
25
Cammy Ballantyne
27
Jay Turner-Cooke
31
Dave Richards
46
Fran Franczak
Celtic
6
Nathaniel Phillips
15
Odin Thiago Holm
19
Hyeon-gyu Oh
24
Tomoki Iwata
28
Paulo Bernardo
29
Scott Bain
49
James Forrest
56
Anthony Ralston
90
Mikey Johnston
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
17.5%
X
21.87%
2
60.63%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.18%
No
47.82%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.35%
No
21.65%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.29%
No
44.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.12%
No
66.88%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.91%
No
80.09%

About the football match St. Johnstone against Celtic

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 7:00 AM, St. Johnstone and Celtic will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premiership. This encounter will take place at the significant McDiarmid Park, the home turf of St. Johnstone. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

St. Johnstone Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dimitar Mitov, James Brown, Ryan McGowan, Liam Gordon, Graham Carey, Diallang Jaiyesimi, Maksym Kucheryavyi, Luke Robinson, Matt Smith, Daniel Phillips, Dara Costelloe

  • Substitutes: Stevie May, Chris Kane, Luke Jephcott, Oludare Olufunwa, Sven Sprangler, Cammy Ballantyne, Jay Turner-Cooke, Dave Richards, Fran Franczak

Celtic Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joe Hart, Alistair Johnston, Greg Taylor, Liam Scales, Luis Palma, Kyogo Furuhashi, Hyun-jun Yang, David Turnbull, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Matt O'Riley, Callum McGregor

  • Substitutes: Nathaniel Phillips, Odin Thiago Holm, Hyeon-gyu Oh, Tomoki Iwata, Paulo Bernardo, Scott Bain, James Forrest, Anthony Ralston, Mikey Johnston

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Celtic, the chance that we have calculated is 60.63%. This is based on old statistics from Celtic combined with the statistics from St. Johnstone. The chance that St. Johnstone will win the match, we have calculated at 17.5%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.87%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between St. Johnstone and Celtic can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement