Brest vs Clermont, 2023-12-03T14:00:00.000Z

Brest vs Clermont
Ligue 1 logo
Ligue 1
FR flagFrance
Brest crest
3 : 0
Clermont crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stade Francis-Le Ble
M. Bollengier
beIN SPORTS CONNECT

Attacking Momentum

Brest crestClermont crest

Events

18'
VAR icon
Steve Mounié
20'
PENALTY icon
Romain Del Castillo
19'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cheick Konate
34'
GOAL icon
Mathias Pereira Lage
(Steve Mounié)
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bradley Locko
51'
GOAL icon
Romain Del Castillo
(Mahdi Camara)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Muhammed Cham-Saračević
(Elbasan Rashani)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Grejohn Kyei
(Shamar Nicholson)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jérémy Le Douaron
(Romain Del Castillo)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kamory Doumbia
(Hugo Magnetti)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mehdi Zeffane
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Pelmard
(Mehdi Zeffane)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Habib Keita
(Maxime Gonalons)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrien Lebeau
(Mathias Pereira Lage)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Martin
(Mahdi Camara)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yoël Armougom
(Cheick Konate)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Martín Satriano
(Steve Mounié)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
56%
44%
Shots On Target
7
1
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
4
2
Fouls
12
13
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Brest logo
Brest
4-3-3
Clermont logo
Clermont
3-4-3
40
Marco Bizot
27
Kenny Lala
5
Brendan Chardonnet
3
Lilian Brassier
2
Bradley Locko
45
Mahdi Camara
20
Pierre Lees-Melou
8
Hugo Magnetti
10
Romain Del Castillo
2
9
Steve Mounié
26
Mathias Pereira Lage
99
Mory Diaw
15
Cheick Konate
5
Maximiliano Caufriez
3
Neto Borges
2
Mehdi Zeffane
7
Yohann Magnin
12
Maxime Gonalons
11
Jim Allevinah
8
Bilal Boutobba
23
Shamar Nicholson
18
Elbasan Rashani
Brest
4
Achraf Dari
25
Julien Le Cardinal
14
Adrien Lebeau
23
Kamory Doumbia
28
Jonas Martin
7
Martín Satriano
11
Axel Camblan
22
Jérémy Le Douaron
30
Grégoire Coudert
Clermont
1
Massamba Ndiaye
22
Yoël Armougom
6
Habib Keita
10
Muhammed Cham-Saračević
20
Aïman Maurer
91
Jérémie Bela
13
Abdellah Ba Allal
17
Andy Pelmard
95
Grejohn Kyei
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.98%
X
28.27%
2
31.75%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.13%
No
49.87%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.22%
No
29.78%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
44.23%
No
55.77%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.03%
No
76.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.7%
No
88.3%

About the football match Brest against Clermont

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 9:00 AM, Brest and Clermont will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Ligue 1. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Francis-Le Ble, the home turf of Brest. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Brest Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marco Bizot, Kenny Lala, Brendan Chardonnet, Lilian Brassier, Bradley Locko, Pierre Lees-Melou, Hugo Magnetti, Mahdi Camara, Mathias Pereira Lage, Steve Mounié, Romain Del Castillo

  • Substitutes: Achraf Dari, Julien Le Cardinal, Adrien Lebeau, Kamory Doumbia, Jonas Martin, Martín Satriano, Axel Camblan, Jérémy Le Douaron, Grégoire Coudert

Clermont Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mory Diaw, Maximiliano Caufriez, Yohann Magnin, Bilal Boutobba, Mehdi Zeffane, Maxime Gonalons, Shamar Nicholson, Elbasan Rashani, Cheick Konate, Jim Allevinah, Neto Borges

  • Substitutes: Massamba Ndiaye, Yoël Armougom, Habib Keita, Muhammed Cham-Saračević, Aïman Maurer, Jérémie Bela, Abdellah Ba Allal, Andy Pelmard, Grejohn Kyei

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brest, the chance that we have calculated is 39.98%. This is based on old statistics from Brest combined with the statistics from Clermont. The chance that Clermont will win the match, we have calculated at 31.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 28.27%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Brest and Clermont can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: beIN SPORTS CONNECT.

Advertisement