NAC Breda vs FC Dordrecht, 2024-04-12T18:00:00.000Z

NAC Breda vs FC Dordrecht
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
NAC Breda crest
1 : 4
FC Dordrecht crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday April 12, 2024
Rat Verlegh Stadion
M. Vos

Attacking Momentum

NAC Breda crestFC Dordrecht crest

Events

1'
GOAL icon
Matthew Garbett
(Aimé Omgba)
16'
GOAL icon
Mathis Suray
(Tim Receveur)
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. van de Merbel
(Tein Troost)
39'
GOAL icon
Ilias Sebaoui
(Dylan Mbayo)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ruben Kluivert
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dylan Mbayo
48'
GOAL icon
Rene Kriwak
(Tim Receveur)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Osundina
(Rene Kriwak)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rocco Robert Shein
(Dylan Mbayo)
65'
GOAL icon
K. Osundina
(Ilias Sebaoui)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Boere
(Dominik Janosek)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roy Kuijpers
(Casper Staring)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bartlomiej Smolarczyk
(Ruben Kluivert)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elso Brito
(John Hilton)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilias Bronkhorst
(Tim Receveur)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Manel Royo
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
3
10
Shots Off Target
7
6
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
6
9
Fouls
8
10
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

NAC Breda logo
NAC Breda
4-2-3-1
FC Dordrecht logo
FC Dordrecht
4-2-3-1
49
Tein Troost
2
Boyd Lucassen
15
Cuco Martina
5
Jan Van den Bergh
21
Manel Royo
20
Fredrik Oldrup Jensen
6
Casper Staring
7
Matthew Garbett
22
Aimé Omgba
39
Dominik Janosek
10
Elías Már Ómarsson
1
L. Plogmann
2
Léo Seydoux
15
Ruben Kluivert
3
Jop van der Avert
5
John Hilton
6
Tim Receveur
22
Shiloh 't Zand
7
Dylan Mbayo
20
Mathis Suray
40
Ilias Sebaoui
9
Rene Kriwak
NAC Breda
3
Martin Koscelník
27
Thomas Marijnissen
23
Rowan Besselink
19
Tom Boere
31
Victor Wernersson
35
B. van Schuppen
36
P. van de Merbel
9
Sigurd Haugen
37
Aron van Lare
17
Roy Kuijpers
FC Dordrecht
31
T. Doornbusch
14
Ilias Bronkhorst
26
Daniel van Vianen
21
Rocco Robert Shein
8
Joey van Gennip
12
Rogier van Gogh
24
Bartlomiej Smolarczyk
28
Elso Brito
17
K. Osundina
63
Celton Biai
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.86%
X
19.98%
2
20.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.81%
No
39.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.12%
No
15.88%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.47%
No
36.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.83%
No
58.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
27.97%
No
72.03%

About the football match NAC Breda against FC Dordrecht

On Friday April 12, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, NAC Breda and FC Dordrecht will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Rat Verlegh Stadion, the home turf of NAC Breda. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

NAC Breda Lineup

  • Starting XI: Matthew Garbett, Tein Troost, Boyd Lucassen, Manel Royo, Fredrik Oldrup Jensen, Elías Már Ómarsson, Jan Van den Bergh, Casper Staring, Aimé Omgba, Cuco Martina, Dominik Janosek

  • Substitutes: Martin Koscelník, Thomas Marijnissen, Rowan Besselink, Tom Boere, Victor Wernersson, B. van Schuppen, P. van de Merbel, Sigurd Haugen, Aron van Lare, Roy Kuijpers

FC Dordrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: John Hilton, Ilias Sebaoui, Léo Seydoux, Mathis Suray, Dylan Mbayo, Rene Kriwak, Shiloh 't Zand, Ruben Kluivert, Tim Receveur, Jop van der Avert, L. Plogmann

  • Substitutes: T. Doornbusch, Ilias Bronkhorst, Daniel van Vianen, Rocco Robert Shein, Joey van Gennip, Rogier van Gogh, Bartlomiej Smolarczyk, Elso Brito, K. Osundina, Celton Biai

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is NAC Breda, the chance that we have calculated is 59.86%. This is based on old statistics from NAC Breda combined with the statistics from FC Dordrecht. The chance that FC Dordrecht will win the match, we have calculated at 20.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.98%.

Advertisement