FC Groningen vs De Graafschap, 2024-03-15T19:00:00.000Z

FC Groningen vs De Graafschap
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Groningen crest
4 : 2
De Graafschap crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday March 15, 2024
Euroborg
I. Oostrom

Attacking Momentum

FC Groningen crestDe Graafschap crest

Events

6'
GOAL icon
Romano Postema
(Luciano Valente)
16'
GOAL icon
Romano Postema
(Marvin Peersman)
23'
GOAL icon
Ralf Seuntjens
(Jeffry Fortes)
33'
GOAL icon
Ralf Seuntjens
(Alexander Büttner)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thijmen Blokzijl
(Isak Dybvik Määttä)
56'
GOAL icon
Luciano Valente
(Marvin Peersman)
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jeffry Fortes
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David Flakus Bosilj
(Ralf Seuntjens)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Xandro Schenk
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mimoun Mahi
(Anis Yadir)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rui Mendes
(Luciano Valente)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giovanni Büttner
(Tristan van Gilst)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Levi Schoppema
(Alexander Büttner)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Blnd Hassan
(Philip Brittijn)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Simon Colyn
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Romano Postema
90'
GOAL icon
Romano Postema
(Thom van Bergen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
52%
48%
Shots On Target
8
6
Shots Off Target
4
2
Shots Blocked
0
1
Corners
8
5
Fouls
11
13
Offsides
5
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Groningen logo
FC Groningen
4-4-2
De Graafschap logo
De Graafschap
4-2-3-1
21
Hidde Jurjus
8
Leandro Bacuna
5
Marco Rente
43
Marvin Peersman
18
Isak Dybvik Määttä
14
Jorg Schreuders
6
Laros Duarte
7
Johan Hove
40
Luciano Valente
29
Romano Postema
3
25
Thom van Bergen
35
Thijs Jansen
22
Jeffry Fortes
14
Joran Hardeman
4
Xandro Schenk
28
Alexander Büttner
23
Philip Brittijn
8
Donny Warmerdam
34
Anis Yadir
11
Simon Colyn
30
Tristan van Gilst
15
Ralf Seuntjens
2
FC Groningen
45
Dirk Baron
4
Joey Pelupessy
50
Wouter Prins
44
Jasper Meijster
27
Rui Mendes
17
Kristian Stromland Lien
15
Nick Bakker
42
Fofin Turay
26
Daniël Beukers
38
Kian Slor
22
Noam Emeran
20
Thijmen Blokzijl
De Graafschap
42
Stan Wevers
7
David Flakus Bosilj
9
Devin Haen
10
Mimoun Mahi
13
Jardell Kanga
24
Maas Willemsen
16
Ties Wieggers
1
Mees Bakker
6
Lion Kaak
26
Blnd Hassan
18
Giovanni Büttner
25
Levi Schoppema
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
65.61%
X
20.01%
2
14.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.04%
No
44.96%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.88%
No
18.12%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.3%
No
40.7%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.4%
No
63.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.03%
No
75.97%

About the football match FC Groningen against De Graafschap

On Friday March 15, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, FC Groningen and De Graafschap will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Euroborg, the home turf of FC Groningen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Groningen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Isak Dybvik Määttä, Leandro Bacuna, Laros Duarte, Luciano Valente, Marvin Peersman, Hidde Jurjus, Johan Hove, Jorg Schreuders, Marco Rente, Thom van Bergen, Romano Postema

  • Substitutes: Dirk Baron, Joey Pelupessy, Wouter Prins, Jasper Meijster, Rui Mendes, Kristian Stromland Lien, Nick Bakker, Fofin Turay, Daniël Beukers, Kian Slor, Noam Emeran, Thijmen Blokzijl

De Graafschap Lineup

  • Starting XI: Philip Brittijn, Alexander Büttner, Tristan van Gilst, Donny Warmerdam, Anis Yadir, Thijs Jansen, Simon Colyn, Xandro Schenk, Jeffry Fortes, Joran Hardeman, Ralf Seuntjens

  • Substitutes: Stan Wevers, David Flakus Bosilj, Devin Haen, Mimoun Mahi, Jardell Kanga, Maas Willemsen, Ties Wieggers, Mees Bakker, Lion Kaak, Blnd Hassan, Giovanni Büttner, Levi Schoppema

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Groningen, the chance that we have calculated is 65.61%. This is based on old statistics from FC Groningen combined with the statistics from De Graafschap. The chance that De Graafschap will win the match, we have calculated at 14.38%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.01%.

Advertisement