MVV Maastricht vs FC Dordrecht, 2024-03-04T13:00:00.000Z

MVV Maastricht vs FC Dordrecht
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
MVV Maastricht crest
1 : 3
FC Dordrecht crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday March 4, 2024
De Geusselt
R. Dieperink

Attacking Momentum

MVV Maastricht crestFC Dordrecht crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Mathis Suray
(Léo Seydoux)
8'
OWNGOAL icon
Romain Matthys
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Shiloh ’t Zand
44'
GOAL icon
Ilias Sebaoui
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
D. Mbayo
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jari Schuurman
(Shiloh ’t Zand)
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mart Remans
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nabil El Basri
(Marko Kleinen)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tunahan Tasci
(Mart Remans)
61'
GOAL icon
Dailon Rocha Livramento
(Bryan Smeets)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Elso Brito
(John Hilton)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rene Kriwak
(D. Mbayo)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camil Mmaee
(Ferre Slegers)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lars Schenk
(Leroy Labylle)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrian Segecic
(Oluwakorede Osundina)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bartłomiej Smolarczyk
(Jop van den Avert)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
55%
45%
Shots On Target
4
7
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
4
5
Corners
1
5
Fouls
11
11
Offsides
5
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

MVV Maastricht logo
MVV Maastricht
4-2-3-1
FC Dordrecht logo
FC Dordrecht
4-2-3-1
12
Romain Matthys
32
Tim Zeegers
3
Özgür Aktas
4
Wout Coomans
21
Leroy Labylle
8
Nicky Souren
31
Marko Kleinen
18
Ferre Slegers
5
Bryan Smeets
9
Mart Remans
22
Dailon Rocha Livramento
1
Luca Plogmann
2
Léo Seydoux
4
Antef Tsoungui
3
Jop van den Avert
5
John Hilton
6
Tim Receveur
22
Shiloh ’t Zand
7
D. Mbayo
20
Mathis Suray
40
Ilias Sebaoui
17
Oluwakorede Osundina
MVV Maastricht
19
Camil Mmaee
6
Nabil El Basri
16
Andréa Librici
7
Tunahan Tasci
11
Rayan Buifrahi
1
Thijs Lambrix
41
Brent Stevens
34
Lars Schenk
14
Saul Penders
20
Bryant Nieling
FC Dordrecht
29
Joey de Bie
10
Jari Schuurman
21
Rocco Robert Shein
24
Bartłomiej Smolarczyk
9
Rene Kriwak
28
Elso Brito
31
T. Doornbusch
16
Adrian Segecic
63
Celton Biai
26
Daniel van Vianen
15
Ruben Kluivert
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.88%
X
22.44%
2
28.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
66.69%
No
33.31%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.89%
No
14.11%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
68.01%
No
31.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
46.87%
No
53.13%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.13%
No
69.87%

About the football match MVV Maastricht against FC Dordrecht

On Monday March 4, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, MVV Maastricht and FC Dordrecht will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant De Geusselt, the home turf of MVV Maastricht. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

MVV Maastricht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dailon Rocha Livramento, Romain Matthys, Nicky Souren, Marko Kleinen, Wout Coomans, Bryan Smeets, Mart Remans, Ferre Slegers, Özgür Aktas, Leroy Labylle, Tim Zeegers

  • Substitutes: Camil Mmaee, Nabil El Basri, Andréa Librici, Tunahan Tasci, Rayan Buifrahi, Thijs Lambrix, Brent Stevens, Lars Schenk, Saul Penders, Bryant Nieling

FC Dordrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Léo Seydoux, D. Mbayo, Oluwakorede Osundina, Shiloh ’t Zand, Antef Tsoungui, Tim Receveur, Mathis Suray, Luca Plogmann, Jop van den Avert, Ilias Sebaoui, John Hilton

  • Substitutes: Joey de Bie, Jari Schuurman, Rocco Robert Shein, Bartłomiej Smolarczyk, Rene Kriwak, Elso Brito, T. Doornbusch, Adrian Segecic, Celton Biai, Daniel van Vianen, Ruben Kluivert

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is MVV Maastricht, the chance that we have calculated is 48.88%. This is based on old statistics from MVV Maastricht combined with the statistics from FC Dordrecht. The chance that FC Dordrecht will win the match, we have calculated at 28.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.44%.

Advertisement