ADO Den Haag vs MVV Maastricht, 2024-02-23T19:00:00.000Z

ADO Den Haag vs MVV Maastricht
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
ADO Den Haag crest
2 : 2
MVV Maastricht crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 23, 2024
Bingoal Stadion
J. Manschot

Attacking Momentum

ADO Den Haag crestMVV Maastricht crest

Events

15'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mart Remans
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jari Vlak
43'
GOAL icon
Henk Veerman
(Daryl van Mieghem)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dailon Rocha Livramento
55'
GOAL icon
Mart Remans
(Bryan Smeets)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marko Kleinen
(Nabil El Basri)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Justin Che
(Tyrese Asante)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lasse Vigen Christensen
(Kürşad Sürmeli)
70'
GOAL icon
Dailon Rocha Livramento
(Ferre Slegers)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matteo Waem
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Schalk
(Bart van Hintum)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amir Absalem
(Jerry van Ewijk)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camil Mmaee
(Dailon Rocha Livramento)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Marko Kleinen
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bryant Nieling
(Mart Remans)
90'
GOAL icon
Alex Schalk
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bryant Nieling
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bryant Nieling
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
66%
34%
Shots On Target
9
4
Shots Off Target
12
4
Shots Blocked
7
0
Corners
11
2
Fouls
3
11
Offsides
4
1
Yellow Cards
2
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

ADO Den Haag logo
ADO Den Haag
4-2-3-1
MVV Maastricht logo
MVV Maastricht
4-2-3-1
21
N. Marsman
2
Tyrese Asante
16
Timothy Derijck
4
Matteo Waem
5
Bart van Hintum
6
Kürşad Sürmeli
25
Jari Vlak
7
Daryl van Mieghem
10
J. van der Sande
19
Jerry van Ewijk
9
Henk Veerman
12
Romain Matthys
32
Tim Zeegers
3
Özgür Aktas
4
Wout Coomans
21
Leroy Labylle
8
Nicky Souren
5
Bryan Smeets
18
Ferre Slegers
6
Nabil El Basri
9
Mart Remans
22
Dailon Rocha Livramento
ADO Den Haag
15
Amir Absalem
13
Lasse Vigen Christensen
11
Malik Sellouki
14
Henri Koudossou
8
Dhoraso Moreo Klas
28
Tim Coremans
27
Rafael Struick
22
Justin Che
23
Kilian Nikiema
30
Alex Schalk
26
Gylermo Siereveld
MVV Maastricht
16
Andréa Librici
20
Bryant Nieling
31
Marko Kleinen
1
Thijs Lambrix
19
Camil Mmaee
34
Lars Schenk
41
Brent Stevens
14
Saul Penders
7
Tunahan Tasci
11
Rayan Buifrahi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.13%
X
19.97%
2
17.9%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.49%
No
38.51%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.32%
No
14.68%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
66.42%
No
33.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
44.6%
No
55.4%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.58%
No
69.42%

About the football match ADO Den Haag against MVV Maastricht

On Friday February 23, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, ADO Den Haag and MVV Maastricht will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Bingoal Stadion, the home turf of ADO Den Haag. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

ADO Den Haag Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bart van Hintum, Jerry van Ewijk, Daryl van Mieghem, Matteo Waem, Henk Veerman, Tyrese Asante, Kürşad Sürmeli, N. Marsman, Jari Vlak, J. van der Sande, Timothy Derijck

  • Substitutes: Amir Absalem, Lasse Vigen Christensen, Malik Sellouki, Henri Koudossou, Dhoraso Moreo Klas, Tim Coremans, Rafael Struick, Justin Che, Kilian Nikiema, Alex Schalk, Gylermo Siereveld

MVV Maastricht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bryan Smeets, Romain Matthys, Leroy Labylle, Özgür Aktas, Mart Remans, Nicky Souren, Nabil El Basri, Ferre Slegers, Wout Coomans, Tim Zeegers, Dailon Rocha Livramento

  • Substitutes: Andréa Librici, Bryant Nieling, Marko Kleinen, Thijs Lambrix, Camil Mmaee, Lars Schenk, Brent Stevens, Saul Penders, Tunahan Tasci, Rayan Buifrahi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is ADO Den Haag, the chance that we have calculated is 62.13%. This is based on old statistics from ADO Den Haag combined with the statistics from MVV Maastricht. The chance that MVV Maastricht will win the match, we have calculated at 17.9%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.97%.

Advertisement