Jong Utrecht vs Jong AZ, 2024-02-12T19:00:00.000Z

Jong Utrecht vs Jong AZ
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
Jong Utrecht crest
1 : 2
Jong AZ crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch
L. Timmer

Attacking Momentum

Jong Utrecht crestJong AZ crest

Events

21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lewis Schouten
23'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sem Dekkers
(Lewis Schouten)
35'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Jesse van de Haar
(Jesse van de Haar)
38'
PENALTY icon
Nick Koster
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nazjir Held
57'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Nick Koster
(Nick Koster)
61'
GOAL icon
Ro-Zangelo Daal
65'
PENALTY icon
Silas Andersen
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafik el Arguioui
(Gibson Yah)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Emil Rohd
(Aurelio Oehlers)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enoch Mastoras
(Ricuenio Kewal)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Augustinus-Jensen
(Lynden Edhart)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ivar Jenner
79'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ro-Zangelo Daal
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wessel Kooy
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jurre van Aken
(Gonçalo Esteves)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tom Kerssens
(Kees Smit)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tijn den Boggende
(Ivar Jenner)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Neal Viereck
(Nazjir Held)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
7
3
Shots Off Target
8
3
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
4
4
Fouls
20
5
Offsides
3
1
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Jong Utrecht logo
Jong Utrecht
4-3-3
Jong AZ logo
Jong AZ
4-2-3-1
1
Andreas Frederik Dithmer
2
Rickson van Hees
3
Wessel Kooy
14
Björn Hardley
5
Nazjir Held
10
Silas Andersen
6
Ivar Jenner
8
Gibson Yah
7
Aurelio Oehlers
9
Jesse van de Haar
11
Lynden Edhart
1
Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro
2
Gonçalo Esteves
3
Lewis Schouten
4
Maxim Dekker
5
Finn Stam
8
Dave Kwakman
6
Loek Postma
19
Nick Koster
7
Ricuenio Kewal
11
Ro-Zangelo Daal
10
Kees Smit
Jong Utrecht
12
Michel Driezen
18
Olivier van Eldik
19
Tijn den Boggende
17
Emil Rohd
21
Tobias Augustinus-Jensen
15
Per Kloosterboer
23
Neal Viereck
31
Devin Remie
16
Nordin Bukala
20
Rafik el Arguioui
32
Sep van der Heijden
Jong AZ
22
Jorn Berkhout
14
Misha Engel
16
Arouna Kabba
20
Tom Kerssens
18
Enoch Mastoras
15
Sem Dekkers
17
Jayen Gerold
21
Job Kalisvaart
12
Jurre van Aken
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.51%
X
25.35%
2
36.14%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.19%
No
43.81%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.68%
No
23.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.33%
No
46.67%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.05%
No
68.95%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.65%
No
82.35%

About the football match Jong Utrecht against Jong AZ

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Jong Utrecht and Jong AZ will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Sportcomplex Zoudenbalch, the home turf of Jong Utrecht. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Jong Utrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Silas Andersen, Gibson Yah, Ivar Jenner, Aurelio Oehlers, Andreas Frederik Dithmer, Jesse van de Haar, Nazjir Held, Wessel Kooy, Rickson van Hees, Lynden Edhart, Björn Hardley

  • Substitutes: Michel Driezen, Olivier van Eldik, Tijn den Boggende, Emil Rohd, Tobias Augustinus-Jensen, Per Kloosterboer, Neal Viereck, Devin Remie, Nordin Bukala, Rafik el Arguioui, Sep van der Heijden

Jong AZ Lineup

  • Starting XI: Finn Stam, Maxim Dekker, Loek Postma, Lewis Schouten, Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro, Dave Kwakman, Ricuenio Kewal, Ro-Zangelo Daal, Nick Koster, Gonçalo Esteves, Kees Smit

  • Substitutes: Jorn Berkhout, Misha Engel, Arouna Kabba, Tom Kerssens, Enoch Mastoras, Sem Dekkers, Jayen Gerold, Job Kalisvaart, Jurre van Aken

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Jong Utrecht, the chance that we have calculated is 38.51%. This is based on old statistics from Jong Utrecht combined with the statistics from Jong AZ. The chance that Jong AZ will win the match, we have calculated at 36.14%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.35%.

Advertisement