Jong Ajax vs MVV Maastricht, 2024-02-12T19:00:00.000Z

Jong Ajax vs MVV Maastricht
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
Jong Ajax crest
3 : 0
MVV Maastricht crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday February 12, 2024
Sportpark De Toekomst
K. Puts

Attacking Momentum

Jong Ajax crestMVV Maastricht crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Julian Rijkhoff
(Ahmetcan Kaplan)
31'
GOAL icon
Julian Rijkhoff
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nick Verschuren
(Ahmetcan Kaplan)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julian Brandes
(Sivert Mannsverk)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camil Mmaee
(Dailon Rocha Livramento)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nassef Chourak
(David Kalokoh)
65'
GOAL icon
Nassef Chourak
(Kian Fitz-Jim)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nabil El Basri
(Marko Kleinen)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andréa Librici
(Tim Zeegers)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Raphaël Sarfo
(Julian Rijkhoff)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oualid Agougil
(Silvano Vos)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rayan Buifrahi
(Mart Remans)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
9
2
Shots Off Target
10
2
Shots Blocked
4
6
Corners
6
5
Fouls
8
11
Offsides
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Jong Ajax logo
Jong Ajax
4-2-3-1
MVV Maastricht logo
MVV Maastricht
4-2-3-1
1
Tom de Graaff
2
Anton Gaaei
3
Olivier Aertssen
4
Ahmetcan Kaplan
5
ArJany Martha
10
Kian Fitz-Jim
8
Sivert Mannsverk
7
David Kalokoh
6
Silvano Vos
11
Jaydon Banel
9
Julian Rijkhoff
2
12
Romain Matthys
32
Tim Zeegers
3
Özgür Aktas
4
Wout Coomans
21
Leroy Labylle
8
Nicky Souren
31
Marko Kleinen
18
Ferre Slegers
5
Bryan Smeets
9
Mart Remans
22
Dailon Rocha Livramento
Jong Ajax
18
Julian Brandes
17
Oualid Agougil
19
Rida Chahid
12
Sten Kremers
21
Nassef Chourak
16
Nick Verschuren
20
Olaf Gorter
15
Raphaël Sarfo
MVV Maastricht
16
Andréa Librici
11
Rayan Buifrahi
14
Saul Penders
6
Nabil El Basri
40
Niels Martens
34
Lars Schenk
1
Thijs Lambrix
20
Bryant Nieling
19
Camil Mmaee
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
53.02%
X
20.91%
2
26.07%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
64.62%
No
35.38%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.87%
No
14.13%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.29%
No
32.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
46.2%
No
53.8%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.89%
No
70.11%

About the football match Jong Ajax against MVV Maastricht

On Monday February 12, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Jong Ajax and MVV Maastricht will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Sportpark De Toekomst, the home turf of Jong Ajax. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Jong Ajax Lineup

  • Starting XI: David Kalokoh, Kian Fitz-Jim, Jaydon Banel, Olivier Aertssen, Julian Rijkhoff, Silvano Vos, ArJany Martha, Sivert Mannsverk, Anton Gaaei, Ahmetcan Kaplan, Tom de Graaff

  • Substitutes: Julian Brandes, Oualid Agougil, Rida Chahid, Sten Kremers, Nassef Chourak, Nick Verschuren, Olaf Gorter, Raphaël Sarfo

MVV Maastricht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marko Kleinen, Mart Remans, Dailon Rocha Livramento, Wout Coomans, Leroy Labylle, Nicky Souren, Özgür Aktas, Ferre Slegers, Romain Matthys, Bryan Smeets, Tim Zeegers

  • Substitutes: Andréa Librici, Rayan Buifrahi, Saul Penders, Nabil El Basri, Niels Martens, Lars Schenk, Thijs Lambrix, Bryant Nieling, Camil Mmaee

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Jong Ajax, the chance that we have calculated is 53.02%. This is based on old statistics from Jong Ajax combined with the statistics from MVV Maastricht. The chance that MVV Maastricht will win the match, we have calculated at 26.07%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.91%.

Advertisement