SC Cambuur vs VVV-Venlo, 2024-02-10T15:30:00.000Z

SC Cambuur vs VVV-Venlo
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
SC Cambuur crest
3 : 3
VVV-Venlo crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Cambuurstadion
M. Nagtegaal

Attacking Momentum

SC Cambuur crestVVV-Venlo crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
Roberts Uldrikis
(Jhondly van der Meer)
10'
OWNGOAL icon
Rick Ketting
17'
GOAL icon
Martijn Berden
29'
GOAL icon
Michalis Kosidis
(Martijn Berden)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Remco Balk
(Michael Breij)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sturla Ottesen
(Jhondly van der Meer)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Agustin Anello
(Jeremy Van Mullem)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
Simon Janssen
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego van Zutphen
(Moreno Rutten)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sekou Sylla
(Thomas Poll)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vito Wormgoor
(Floris Smand)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pepijn Doesburg
(Michalis Kosidis)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Magnus Kaastrup
(Levi Smans)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Remco Balk
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohammed Odriss
(Thijme Verheijen)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Milan Robberechts
(Martijn Berden)
88'
GOAL icon
Roberts Uldrikis
(Milan Smit)
90'
GOAL icon
Milan Robberechts
(Pepijn Doesburg)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. De Jong
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fedde De Jong
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
6
4
Shots Blocked
3
0
Corners
7
0
Fouls
14
10
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

SC Cambuur logo
SC Cambuur
4-2-3-1
VVV-Venlo logo
VVV-Venlo
4-2-3-1
1
Yanick van Osch
22
Jhondly van der Meer
15
Marco Tol
3
Floris Smand
5
Thomas Poll
6
Jeremy Van Mullem
8
Daniel van Kaam
14
Michael Breij
10
Fedde De Jong
19
Milan Smit
9
Roberts Uldrikis
2
23
Delano van Crooy
21
Moreno Rutten
4
Rick Ketting
3
R. Janssen
5
Simon Janssen
12
Joep Kluskens
8
Elias Sierra
17
Martijn Berden
14
Levi Smans
11
Thijme Verheijen
9
Michalis Kosidis
SC Cambuur
4
Leon Bergsma
7
Remco Balk
27
Sekou Sylla
17
Vito Wormgoor
40
Matthias Nartey
23
Bret Minnema
21
Milan de Koe
18
Agustin Anello
16
Daan Reiziger
49
Wiebe Kooistra
20
Vincent Pichel
25
Sturla Ottesen
VVV-Venlo
24
Mohammed Odriss
16
Robert Klaasen
19
Sem Dirks
1
Jan de Boer
15
Stan Henderikx
7
Milan Robberechts
18
Pepijn Doesburg
44
Magnus Kaastrup
22
Tim Schrick
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.52%
X
19.53%
2
17.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.11%
No
37.89%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.77%
No
13.23%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
68.27%
No
31.73%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
46.54%
No
53.46%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
31.86%
No
68.14%

About the football match SC Cambuur against VVV-Venlo

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, SC Cambuur and VVV-Venlo will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Cambuurstadion, the home turf of SC Cambuur. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

SC Cambuur Lineup

  • Starting XI: Roberts Uldrikis, Jeremy Van Mullem, Fedde De Jong, Milan Smit, Michael Breij, Thomas Poll, Floris Smand, Yanick van Osch, Daniel van Kaam, Marco Tol, Jhondly van der Meer

  • Substitutes: Leon Bergsma, Remco Balk, Sekou Sylla, Vito Wormgoor, Matthias Nartey, Bret Minnema, Milan de Koe, Agustin Anello, Daan Reiziger, Wiebe Kooistra, Vincent Pichel, Sturla Ottesen

VVV-Venlo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Elias Sierra, Joep Kluskens, Michalis Kosidis, Rick Ketting, Simon Janssen, Delano van Crooy, R. Janssen, Moreno Rutten, Martijn Berden, Thijme Verheijen, Levi Smans

  • Substitutes: Mohammed Odriss, Robert Klaasen, Sem Dirks, Jan de Boer, Stan Henderikx, Milan Robberechts, Pepijn Doesburg, Magnus Kaastrup, Tim Schrick

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is SC Cambuur, the chance that we have calculated is 62.52%. This is based on old statistics from SC Cambuur combined with the statistics from VVV-Venlo. The chance that VVV-Venlo will win the match, we have calculated at 17.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.53%.

Advertisement