De Graafschap vs Willem II, 2024-02-09T19:00:00.000Z

De Graafschap vs Willem II
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
De Graafschap crest
0 : 2
Willem II crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
Stadion De Vijverberg
I. Oostrom

Attacking Momentum

De Graafschap crestWillem II crest

Events

9'
GOAL icon
Thijs Oosting
49'
GOAL icon
Ringo Meerveld
(Jeredy Hilterman)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nick Doodeman
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Devin Haen
(Ralf Seuntjens)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maas Willemsen
(Joran Hardeman)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mimoun Mahi
(Philip Brittijn)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giovanni Büttner
(Simon Colyn)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jardell Kanga
(David Flakus Bosilj)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rob Nizet
(Rúnar Þór Sigurgeirsson)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Valentino Vermeulen
(Nick Doodeman)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Bokila
(Jeredy Hilterman)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Giovanni Büttner
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amine Lachkar
(Ringo Meerveld)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Khaled Razak
(Thijs Oosting)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Donny Warmerdam
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matthias Verreth
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Basar Önal
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
2
6
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
4
0
Fouls
11
10
Offsides
1
7
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

De Graafschap logo
De Graafschap
4-3-3
Willem II logo
Willem II
4-2-3-1
35
Thijs Jansen
22
Jeffry Fortes
14
Joran Hardeman
4
Xandro Schenk
25
Levi Schoppema
11
Simon Colyn
23
Philip Brittijn
8
Donny Warmerdam
7
David Flakus Bosilj
15
Ralf Seuntjens
33
Basar Önal
21
Joshua Smits
33
Tommy St. Jago
30
Raffael Behounek
4
Erik Schouten
5
Rúnar Þór Sigurgeirsson
7
Nick Doodeman
32
Jesse Bosch
6
Matthias Verreth
16
Ringo Meerveld
29
Thijs Oosting
9
Jeredy Hilterman
De Graafschap
10
Mimoun Mahi
26
Blnd Hassan
18
Giovanni Büttner
9
Devin Haen
24
Maas Willemsen
6
Lion Kaak
36
Jesper van Riel
13
Jardell Kanga
34
Anis Yadir
1
Mees Bakker
16
Ties Wieggers
30
Tristan van Gilst
Willem II
10
Max de Waal
18
Jeremy Bokila
24
Connor van den Berg
22
Rob Nizet
35
Khaled Razak
11
Max Svensson
3
Freek Heerkens
40
Jayden Houtriet
41
Maarten Schut
20
Valentino Vermeulen
34
Amine Lachkar
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.96%
X
23.01%
2
53.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.74%
No
42.26%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.27%
No
19.73%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.21%
No
43.79%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.28%
No
65.72%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.37%
No
78.63%

About the football match De Graafschap against Willem II

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, De Graafschap and Willem II will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion De Vijverberg, the home turf of De Graafschap. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

De Graafschap Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jeffry Fortes, David Flakus Bosilj, Levi Schoppema, Basar Önal, Ralf Seuntjens, Thijs Jansen, Xandro Schenk, Joran Hardeman, Philip Brittijn, Donny Warmerdam, Simon Colyn

  • Substitutes: Mimoun Mahi, Blnd Hassan, Giovanni Büttner, Devin Haen, Maas Willemsen, Lion Kaak, Jesper van Riel, Jardell Kanga, Anis Yadir, Mees Bakker, Ties Wieggers, Tristan van Gilst

Willem II Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tommy St. Jago, Thijs Oosting, Jeredy Hilterman, Erik Schouten, Joshua Smits, Raffael Behounek, Jesse Bosch, Nick Doodeman, Ringo Meerveld, Rúnar Þór Sigurgeirsson, Matthias Verreth

  • Substitutes: Max de Waal, Jeremy Bokila, Connor van den Berg, Rob Nizet, Khaled Razak, Max Svensson, Freek Heerkens, Jayden Houtriet, Maarten Schut, Valentino Vermeulen, Amine Lachkar

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Willem II, the chance that we have calculated is 53.03%. This is based on old statistics from Willem II combined with the statistics from De Graafschap. The chance that De Graafschap will win the match, we have calculated at 23.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.01%.

Advertisement