FC Eindhoven vs MVV Maastricht, 2024-01-26T19:00:00.000Z

FC Eindhoven vs MVV Maastricht
Eerste Divisie logo
Eerste Divisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Eindhoven crest
0 : 3
MVV Maastricht crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 26, 2024
Jan Louwers Stadion
M. Vos

Attacking Momentum

FC Eindhoven crestMVV Maastricht crest

Events

51'
GOAL icon
Nicky Souren
(Bryan Smeets)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nabil El Basri
(Saul Penders)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jasper Dahlhaus
(Tom Sas)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
August Priske
(Sven Simons)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Achraf El Bouchataoui
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andréa Librici
(Tim Zeegers)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pjotr Kestens
(J. Ogenia)
86'
GOAL icon
Bryan Smeets
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bryant Nieling
(Mart Remans)
88'
OWNGOAL icon
Dyon Dorenbosch
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
7
7
Shots Off Target
3
2
Shots Blocked
1
5
Corners
6
11
Fouls
6
13
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Eindhoven logo
FC Eindhoven
5-3-2
MVV Maastricht logo
MVV Maastricht
4-2-3-1
26
Jorn Brondeel
25
Tom Sas
18
Farouq Limouri
3
Mawouna Amevor
6
Dyon Dorenbosch
2
J. Ogenia
10
Ozan Kökcü
23
Sven Simons
27
Achraf El Bouchataoui
22
Evan Rottier
11
Joey Sleegers
12
Romain Matthys
32
Tim Zeegers
3
Özgür Aktas
4
Wout Coomans
21
Leroy Labylle
14
Saul Penders
8
Nicky Souren
18
Ferre Slegers
5
Bryan Smeets
9
Mart Remans
22
Dailon Rocha Livramento
FC Eindhoven
8
Sven Van Doorm
5
Maarten Swerts
21
Tyrese Simons
32
Rodrigo Rêgo
24
Shane van Aarle
19
David Garden
30
N. Fancito
12
Jort Borgmans
7
Jasper Dahlhaus
9
August Priske
14
Pjotr Kestens
MVV Maastricht
1
Thijs Lambrix
11
Rayan Buifrahi
20
Bryant Nieling
28
Nabil Bouchentouf
6
Nabil El Basri
29
James Bartele
23
Joren Op De Beeck
16
Andréa Librici
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.03%
X
23.65%
2
26.32%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.76%
No
41.24%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.39%
No
20.61%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.47%
No
43.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.71%
No
65.29%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.61%
No
79.39%

About the football match FC Eindhoven against MVV Maastricht

On Friday January 26, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, FC Eindhoven and MVV Maastricht will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eerste Divisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Jan Louwers Stadion, the home turf of FC Eindhoven. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Eindhoven Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joey Sleegers, Sven Simons, J. Ogenia, Dyon Dorenbosch, Mawouna Amevor, Tom Sas, Farouq Limouri, Evan Rottier, Achraf El Bouchataoui, Jorn Brondeel, Ozan Kökcü

  • Substitutes: Sven Van Doorm, Maarten Swerts, Tyrese Simons, Rodrigo Rêgo, Shane van Aarle, David Garden, N. Fancito, Jort Borgmans, Jasper Dahlhaus, August Priske, Pjotr Kestens

MVV Maastricht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bryan Smeets, Nicky Souren, Saul Penders, Tim Zeegers, Ferre Slegers, Mart Remans, Romain Matthys, Dailon Rocha Livramento, Leroy Labylle, Özgür Aktas, Wout Coomans

  • Substitutes: Thijs Lambrix, Rayan Buifrahi, Bryant Nieling, Nabil Bouchentouf, Nabil El Basri, James Bartele, Joren Op De Beeck, Andréa Librici

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Eindhoven, the chance that we have calculated is 50.03%. This is based on old statistics from FC Eindhoven combined with the statistics from MVV Maastricht. The chance that MVV Maastricht will win the match, we have calculated at 26.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.65%.

Advertisement