FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles, 2024-04-14T12:30:00.000Z

FC Utrecht vs Go Ahead Eagles
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Utrecht crest
2 : 1
Go Ahead Eagles crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Stadion Galgenwaard

Attacking Momentum

FC Utrecht crestGo Ahead Eagles crest

Events

4'
GOAL icon
Sam Lammers
(Jens Toornstra)
42'
GOAL icon
Gerrit Nauber
(Oliver Valaker Edvardsen)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Can Bozdoğan
(Zidane Iqbal)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xander Blomme
(Enric Llansana)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mark van der Maarel
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hidde ter Avest
(Victor Jensen)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Othmane Boussaid
(Mark van der Maarel)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Breum
(Oliver Valaker Edvardsen)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Descotte
(Isac Lidberg)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Søren Tengstedt
(Bobby Adekanye)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finn Stokkers
(Thibo Baeten)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrian Blake
(Jens Toornstra)
90'
GOAL icon
Can Bozdoğan
(Adrian Blake)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
6
9
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
5
3
Fouls
7
7
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Utrecht logo
FC Utrecht
4-2-3-1
Go Ahead Eagles logo
Go Ahead Eagles
4-2-3-1
1
Vasilis Barkas
2
Mark van der Maarel
34
R. Flamingo
24
Nick Viergever
16
Souffian El Karouani
14
Zidane Iqbal
8
O. Fraulo
18
Jens Toornstra
7
Victor Jensen
37
Isac Lidberg
9
Sam Lammers
1
Jeffrey de Lange
2
Mats Deijl
3
Gerrit Nauber
4
Joris Kramer
5
Bas Kuipers
8
Evert Linthorst
21
Enric Llansana
11
Bobby Adekanye
18
Willum Thór Willumsson
23
Oliver Valaker Edvardsen
32
Thibo Baeten
FC Utrecht
44
Joshua Mukeh
19
Anthony Descotte
31
Mattijs Branderhorst
26
Othmane Boussaid
6
Can Bozdoğan
77
Ole Romeny
45
Nazjir Held
5
Hidde ter Avest
15
Adrian Blake
32
T. Nijhuis
Go Ahead Eagles
20
Xander Blomme
29
J. Breum
7
Søren Tengstedt
27
Finn Stokkers
15
Dean James
22
Erwin Mulder
24
Luca Everink
28
Pim Saathof
30
Sven Jansen
25
Jamal Amofa
16
Victor Edvardsen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
58.92%
X
23%
2
18.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.3%
No
49.7%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.04%
No
23.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.14%
No
45.86%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.35%
No
67.65%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.71%
No
80.29%

About the football match FC Utrecht against Go Ahead Eagles

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, FC Utrecht and Go Ahead Eagles will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Galgenwaard, the home turf of FC Utrecht. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Utrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sam Lammers, R. Flamingo, Victor Jensen, Jens Toornstra, O. Fraulo, Isac Lidberg, Mark van der Maarel, Zidane Iqbal, Souffian El Karouani, Nick Viergever, Vasilis Barkas

  • Substitutes: Joshua Mukeh, Anthony Descotte, Mattijs Branderhorst, Othmane Boussaid, Can Bozdoğan, Ole Romeny, Nazjir Held, Hidde ter Avest, Adrian Blake, T. Nijhuis

Go Ahead Eagles Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bas Kuipers, Willum Thór Willumsson, Evert Linthorst, Mats Deijl, Enric Llansana, Oliver Valaker Edvardsen, Joris Kramer, Gerrit Nauber, Bobby Adekanye, Thibo Baeten, Jeffrey de Lange

  • Substitutes: Xander Blomme, J. Breum, Søren Tengstedt, Finn Stokkers, Dean James, Erwin Mulder, Luca Everink, Pim Saathof, Sven Jansen, Jamal Amofa, Victor Edvardsen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Utrecht, the chance that we have calculated is 58.92%. This is based on old statistics from FC Utrecht combined with the statistics from Go Ahead Eagles. The chance that Go Ahead Eagles will win the match, we have calculated at 18.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23%.

Advertisement