NEC vs PEC Zwolle, 2024-04-14T18:00:00.000Z

NEC vs PEC Zwolle
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
NEC crest
2 : 2
PEC Zwolle crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Sportpark De Weeren
D. Higler

Attacking Momentum

NEC crestPEC Zwolle crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Thomas Lam
(Younes Namli)
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mees Hoedemakers
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rober González
(Dirk Proper)
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Odysseus Velanas
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. MacNulty
47'
GOAL icon
Koki Ogawa
(Rober González)
53'
PENALTY icon
Koki Ogawa
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Baas
(S. Hansen)
68'
GOAL icon
Odysseus Velanas
(Younes Namli)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tolis Vellios
(Silvester van der Water)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sylla Sow
(Mees Hoedemakers)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Damian van der Haar
(Anouar El Azzouzi)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Philippe Sandler
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lennart Czyborra
(A. MacNulty)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Fontana
(Younes Namli)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lennart Czyborra
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anouar El Azzouzi
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
9
5
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
10
3
Fouls
4
17
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

NEC logo
NEC
4-2-3-1
PEC Zwolle logo
PEC Zwolle
4-2-3-1
1
Jasper Cillessen
2
B. Pereira
3
Philippe Sandler
17
Bram Nuytinck
24
Calvin Verdonk
6
Mees Hoedemakers
71
Dirk Proper
10
S. Hansen
9
Tjaronn Chery
23
K. Sano
18
Koki Ogawa
2
1
Jasper Schendelaar
2
Bram van Polen
4
Sam Kersten
13
Thomas Lam
15
A. MacNulty
6
Anouar El Azzouzi
50
Filip Krastev
7
Younes Namli
18
Odysseus Velanas
8
Silvester van der Water
9
Lennart Thy
NEC
5
Y. Baas
31
R. Janse
19
Sylla Sow
22
R. Roefs
32
Nils Rossen
21
D'Leanu Arts
14
Lars Olden Larsen
11
Rober González
4
M. Ross
PEC Zwolle
20
Lennart Czyborra
37
Mohamed Oukhattou
33
Damian van der Haar
17
Anthony Fontana
40
Mike Hauptmeijer
14
Tolis Vellios
41
Duke Verduin
38
Teun Gijselhart
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.83%
X
22.01%
2
22.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.58%
No
40.42%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.97%
No
17.03%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.81%
No
37.19%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
41.97%
No
58.03%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.67%
No
73.33%

About the football match NEC against PEC Zwolle

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, NEC and PEC Zwolle will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Sportpark De Weeren, the home turf of NEC. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

NEC Lineup

  • Starting XI: Calvin Verdonk, Bram Nuytinck, Tjaronn Chery, Koki Ogawa, Philippe Sandler, Mees Hoedemakers, K. Sano, S. Hansen, Dirk Proper, Jasper Cillessen, B. Pereira

  • Substitutes: Y. Baas, R. Janse, Sylla Sow, R. Roefs, Nils Rossen, D'Leanu Arts, Lars Olden Larsen, Rober González, M. Ross

PEC Zwolle Lineup

  • Starting XI: Filip Krastev, Lennart Thy, Odysseus Velanas, A. MacNulty, Anouar El Azzouzi, Silvester van der Water, Bram van Polen, Jasper Schendelaar, Thomas Lam, Younes Namli, Sam Kersten

  • Substitutes: Lennart Czyborra, Mohamed Oukhattou, Damian van der Haar, Anthony Fontana, Mike Hauptmeijer, Tolis Vellios, Duke Verduin, Teun Gijselhart

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is NEC, the chance that we have calculated is 55.83%. This is based on old statistics from NEC combined with the statistics from PEC Zwolle. The chance that PEC Zwolle will win the match, we have calculated at 22.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.01%.

Advertisement