Almere City vs Sparta Rotterdam, 2024-04-13T19:00:00.000Z

Almere City vs Sparta Rotterdam
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Almere City crest
2 : 3
Sparta Rotterdam crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 13, 2024
Yanmar Stadion
A. Bos

Attacking Momentum

Almere City crestSparta Rotterdam crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
Yoann Cathline
(Thomas Robinet)
19'
GOAL icon
Tobias Lauritsen
(Saïd Bakari)
28'
GOAL icon
D. van der Kust
(K. Saito)
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andreas Hagen
(Adi Nalic)
40'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Floranus
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joey Jacobs
(Álvaro Peña)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Resink
66'
YELLOWCARD icon
Peer Koopmeiners
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Théo Barbet
(S. Floranus)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. van Duiven
(J. Ritmeester van de Kamp)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kornelius Hansen
(Yoann Cathline)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Neghli
(S. Mito)
87'
GOAL icon
Thomas Robinet
(Théo Barbet)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan de Guzmán
(Pelle Clement)
88'
GOAL icon
Arno Verschueren
(Tobias Lauritsen)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Meissen
(K. Saito)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
2
5
Shots Off Target
8
4
Shots Blocked
3
4
Corners
8
6
Fouls
14
4
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
3
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Almere City logo
Almere City
5-3-2
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Sparta Rotterdam
4-2-3-1
18
Samuel Sahin-Radlinger
39
J. Ritmeester van de Kamp
20
Hamdi Akujobi
4
Damian van Bruggen
2
S. Floranus
19
Yoann Cathline
28
S. Resink
15
Peer Koopmeiners
6
Álvaro Peña
9
Thomas Robinet
16
Adi Nalic
1
Nick Olij
2
Saïd Bakari
3
Bart Vriends
4
Mike Eerdhuijzen
5
D. van der Kust
6
Metinho
8
Pelle Clement
7
S. Mito
10
Arno Verschueren
11
K. Saito
9
Tobias Lauritsen
Almere City
3
Joey Jacobs
21
Milan Corryn
24
Faiz Mattoir
29
Agil Etemadi
17
Kornelius Hansen
5
Loïc Mbe Soh
14
Pascu
7
J. van Duiven
27
Andreas Hagen
22
Théo Barbet
1
Nordin Bakker
Sparta Rotterdam
30
K. Reitmaier
19
C. Brym
16
Jonathan de Guzmán
14
R. Meissen
21
R. Rosario
15
Tijs Velthuis
17
C. Neghli
12
Sergi Rosanas
20
Y. Schoonderwaldt
18
H. El Dahri
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
30.44%
X
26.77%
2
42.78%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.49%
No
48.51%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.04%
No
27.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
46.73%
No
53.27%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
25.52%
No
74.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.1%
No
85.9%

About the football match Almere City against Sparta Rotterdam

On Saturday April 13, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Almere City and Sparta Rotterdam will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Yanmar Stadion, the home turf of Almere City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Almere City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Adi Nalic, Hamdi Akujobi, Yoann Cathline, Álvaro Peña, Thomas Robinet, Samuel Sahin-Radlinger, S. Floranus, Damian van Bruggen, S. Resink, Peer Koopmeiners, J. Ritmeester van de Kamp

  • Substitutes: Joey Jacobs, Milan Corryn, Faiz Mattoir, Agil Etemadi, Kornelius Hansen, Loïc Mbe Soh, Pascu, J. van Duiven, Andreas Hagen, Théo Barbet, Nordin Bakker

Sparta Rotterdam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Tobias Lauritsen, K. Saito, Nick Olij, Metinho, Arno Verschueren, Saïd Bakari, D. van der Kust, Pelle Clement, Mike Eerdhuijzen, Bart Vriends, S. Mito

  • Substitutes: K. Reitmaier, C. Brym, Jonathan de Guzmán, R. Meissen, R. Rosario, Tijs Velthuis, C. Neghli, Sergi Rosanas, Y. Schoonderwaldt, H. El Dahri

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sparta Rotterdam, the chance that we have calculated is 42.78%. This is based on old statistics from Sparta Rotterdam combined with the statistics from Almere City. The chance that Almere City will win the match, we have calculated at 30.44%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.77%.

Advertisement