Fortuna Sittard vs Feyenoord, 2024-04-14T12:30:00.000Z

Fortuna Sittard vs Feyenoord
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Fortuna Sittard crest
0 : 1
Feyenoord crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 14, 2024
Fortuna Sittard Stadion
B. Nijhuis
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Fortuna Sittard crestFeyenoord crest

Events

18'
GOAL icon
Dávid Hancko
20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ivo Pinto
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Sierhuis
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Stengs
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kristoffer Peterson
(Justin Lonwijk)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayase Ueda
(Santiago Gimenez)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramiz Zerrouki
(Yankuba Minteh)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thomas Beelen
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loreintz Rosier
(Igor Paixão)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alessio da Cruz
(Oğuzhan Özyakup)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luka Ivanusec
(Ivo Pinto)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gernot Trauner
(Bart Nieuwkoop)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alireza Jahanbakhsh
(C. Stengs)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ramiz Zerrouki
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alen Halilovic
(K. Sierhuis)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ragnar Oratmangoen
(Iñigo Córdoba)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
3
6
Fouls
7
15
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fortuna Sittard logo
Fortuna Sittard
5-3-2
Feyenoord logo
Feyenoord
4-3-3
99
Michael Verrips
12
Ivo Pinto
3
Sadik Fofana
33
Dimitrios Siovas
2
Siemen Voet
35
Mitchell Dijks
21
Justin Lonwijk
6
Deroy Duarte
15
Oğuzhan Özyakup
7
Iñigo Córdoba
9
K. Sierhuis
22
Timon Wellenreuther
2
Bart Nieuwkoop
3
Thomas Beelen
33
Dávid Hancko
4
Lutsharel Geertruida
10
C. Stengs
20
Mats Wieffer
8
Quinten Timber
19
Yankuba Minteh
29
Santiago Gimenez
14
Igor Paixão
Fortuna Sittard
34
Ragnar Oratmangoen
20
Mouhamed Belkheir
8
Kristoffer Peterson
27
Jayden Braaf
22
Tom Hendriks
1
Luuk Koopmans
10
Alen Halilovic
61
Rémy Vita
17
Iman Griffith
32
Loreintz Rosier
23
Alessio da Cruz
Feyenoord
15
M. López
9
Ayase Ueda
16
Thomas van den Belt
7
Alireza Jahanbakhsh
17
Luka Ivanusec
18
Gernot Trauner
32
Ondrej Lingr
6
Ramiz Zerrouki
31
Kostas Lamprou
1
Justin Bijlow
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
19.83%
X
22.14%
2
58.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.89%
No
44.11%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.52%
No
21.48%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.94%
No
43.06%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.14%
No
65.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.44%
No
79.56%

About the football match Fortuna Sittard against Feyenoord

On Sunday April 14, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, Fortuna Sittard and Feyenoord will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Fortuna Sittard Stadion, the home turf of Fortuna Sittard. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fortuna Sittard Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michael Verrips, Justin Lonwijk, K. Sierhuis, Siemen Voet, Deroy Duarte, Iñigo Córdoba, Mitchell Dijks, Ivo Pinto, Sadik Fofana, Dimitrios Siovas, Oğuzhan Özyakup

  • Substitutes: Ragnar Oratmangoen, Mouhamed Belkheir, Kristoffer Peterson, Jayden Braaf, Tom Hendriks, Luuk Koopmans, Alen Halilovic, Rémy Vita, Iman Griffith, Loreintz Rosier, Alessio da Cruz

Feyenoord Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dávid Hancko, Mats Wieffer, Bart Nieuwkoop, Santiago Gimenez, Lutsharel Geertruida, Quinten Timber, C. Stengs, Thomas Beelen, Igor Paixão, Yankuba Minteh, Timon Wellenreuther

  • Substitutes: M. López, Ayase Ueda, Thomas van den Belt, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Luka Ivanusec, Gernot Trauner, Ondrej Lingr, Ramiz Zerrouki, Kostas Lamprou, Justin Bijlow

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Feyenoord, the chance that we have calculated is 58.03%. This is based on old statistics from Feyenoord combined with the statistics from Fortuna Sittard. The chance that Fortuna Sittard will win the match, we have calculated at 19.83%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.14%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Fortuna Sittard and Feyenoord can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement