Fortuna Sittard vs NEC, 2024-04-02T19:00:00.000Z

Fortuna Sittard vs NEC
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Fortuna Sittard crest
1 : 1
NEC crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Fortuna Sittard Stadion
R. Martens

Attacking Momentum

Fortuna Sittard crestNEC crest

Events

37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oğuzhan Özyakup
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Hansen
(B. Pereira)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yvandro Borges Sanches
(Tjaronn Chery)
59'
GOAL icon
Rober González
(Mees Hoedemakers)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alessio da Cruz
(Ragnar Oratmangoen)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kristoffer Peterson
(Alen Halilovic)
75'
GOAL icon
K. Sierhuis
(Alessio da Cruz)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lars Olden Larsen
(S. Hansen)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sylla Sow
(Koki Ogawa)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loreintz Rosier
(Oğuzhan Özyakup)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nils Rossen
(Yvandro Borges Sanches)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Calvin Verdonk
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jayden Braaf
(K. Sierhuis)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Siemen Voet
(Iñigo Córdoba)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dimitrios Siovas
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
44%
56%
Shots On Target
8
1
Shots Off Target
14
4
Shots Blocked
8
2
Corners
9
2
Fouls
6
4
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fortuna Sittard logo
Fortuna Sittard
4-2-3-1
NEC logo
NEC
4-2-3-1
99
Michael Verrips
12
Ivo Pinto
14
Rodrigo Guth
33
Dimitrios Siovas
35
Mitchell Dijks
6
Deroy Duarte
15
Oğuzhan Özyakup
34
Ragnar Oratmangoen
10
Alen Halilovic
7
Iñigo Córdoba
9
K. Sierhuis
1
Jasper Cillessen
2
B. Pereira
3
Philippe Sandler
17
Bram Nuytinck
24
Calvin Verdonk
6
Mees Hoedemakers
23
K. Sano
11
Rober González
9
Tjaronn Chery
5
Y. Baas
18
Koki Ogawa
Fortuna Sittard
27
Jayden Braaf
24
N. Markelo
17
Iman Griffith
8
Kristoffer Peterson
20
Mouhamed Belkheir
32
Loreintz Rosier
3
Sadik Fofana
2
Siemen Voet
22
Tom Hendriks
61
Rémy Vita
23
Alessio da Cruz
1
Luuk Koopmans
NEC
10
S. Hansen
14
Lars Olden Larsen
4
M. Ross
22
R. Roefs
19
Sylla Sow
27
Yvandro Borges Sanches
31
R. Janse
32
Nils Rossen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.88%
X
25.06%
2
31.06%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.91%
No
41.09%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.04%
No
21.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.04%
No
43.96%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.88%
No
65.12%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.4%
No
80.6%

About the football match Fortuna Sittard against NEC

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Fortuna Sittard and NEC will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Fortuna Sittard Stadion, the home turf of Fortuna Sittard. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fortuna Sittard Lineup

  • Starting XI: Iñigo Córdoba, Michael Verrips, Ragnar Oratmangoen, K. Sierhuis, Oğuzhan Özyakup, Deroy Duarte, Rodrigo Guth, Mitchell Dijks, Dimitrios Siovas, Alen Halilovic, Ivo Pinto

  • Substitutes: Jayden Braaf, N. Markelo, Iman Griffith, Kristoffer Peterson, Mouhamed Belkheir, Loreintz Rosier, Sadik Fofana, Siemen Voet, Tom Hendriks, Rémy Vita, Alessio da Cruz, Luuk Koopmans

NEC Lineup

  • Starting XI: Philippe Sandler, Rober González, Calvin Verdonk, Y. Baas, Mees Hoedemakers, B. Pereira, K. Sano, Bram Nuytinck, Tjaronn Chery, Koki Ogawa, Jasper Cillessen

  • Substitutes: S. Hansen, Lars Olden Larsen, M. Ross, R. Roefs, Sylla Sow, Yvandro Borges Sanches, R. Janse, Nils Rossen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fortuna Sittard, the chance that we have calculated is 43.88%. This is based on old statistics from Fortuna Sittard combined with the statistics from NEC. The chance that NEC will win the match, we have calculated at 31.06%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.06%.

Advertisement