Vitesse vs Sparta Rotterdam, 2024-04-02T16:45:00.000Z

Vitesse vs Sparta Rotterdam
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Vitesse crest
1 : 4
Sparta Rotterdam crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
GelreDome
E. van de Graaf

Attacking Momentum

Vitesse crestSparta Rotterdam crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
S. Mito
19'
GOAL icon
Pelle Clement
(K. Saito)
25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Brym
(Tobias Lauritsen)
43'
GOAL icon
K. Saito
(D. van der Kust)
45'
GOAL icon
K. Kozłowski
(Anis Hadj Moussa)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
P. Aaronson
58'
GOAL icon
Mike Eerdhuijzen
(Pelle Clement)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Meissen
(Bart Vriends)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Neghli
(S. Mito)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gyan de Regt
(Marco van Ginkel)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andy Visser
(Thomas Buitink)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giovanni van Zwam
(Carlens Arcus)
64'
VAR icon
Arno Verschueren
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amine Boutrah
(K. Kozłowski)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan de Guzmán
(Metinho)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Rosario
(K. Saito)
90'
VAR icon
Saïd Bakari
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
64%
36%
Shots On Target
6
7
Shots Off Target
6
3
Shots Blocked
9
2
Corners
8
4
Fouls
6
6
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vitesse logo
Vitesse
4-3-3
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Sparta Rotterdam
4-2-3-1
1
Eloy Room
2
Carlens Arcus
29
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin
15
Ramon Hendriks
5
Mica Pinto
14
P. Aaronson
21
Mathijs Tielemans
8
Marco van Ginkel
28
Anis Hadj Moussa
19
Thomas Buitink
17
K. Kozłowski
1
Nick Olij
2
Saïd Bakari
3
Bart Vriends
4
Mike Eerdhuijzen
5
D. van der Kust
6
Metinho
8
Pelle Clement
7
S. Mito
10
Arno Verschueren
11
K. Saito
9
Tobias Lauritsen
Vitesse
13
E. Cornelisse
31
Markus Schubert
58
Andy Visser
55
Tom Bramel
30
A. Mazilu
6
Dominik Oroz
9
Joel Voelkerling Persson
7
Amine Boutrah
43
Giovanni van Zwam
22
Toni Domgjoni
25
Gyan de Regt
20
Melle Meulensteen
Sparta Rotterdam
19
C. Brym
21
R. Rosario
18
H. El Dahri
16
Jonathan de Guzmán
17
C. Neghli
15
Tijs Velthuis
30
K. Reitmaier
12
Sergi Rosanas
14
R. Meissen
20
Y. Schoonderwaldt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.71%
X
25.13%
2
35.17%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.2%
No
44.8%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.21%
No
23.79%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.16%
No
47.84%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.46%
No
69.54%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.4%
No
83.6%

About the football match Vitesse against Sparta Rotterdam

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 12:45 PM, Vitesse and Sparta Rotterdam will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant GelreDome, the home turf of Vitesse. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vitesse Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, Thomas Buitink, Mica Pinto, Carlens Arcus, Ramon Hendriks, Marco van Ginkel, Anis Hadj Moussa, Eloy Room, Mathijs Tielemans, K. Kozłowski, P. Aaronson

  • Substitutes: E. Cornelisse, Markus Schubert, Andy Visser, Tom Bramel, A. Mazilu, Dominik Oroz, Joel Voelkerling Persson, Amine Boutrah, Giovanni van Zwam, Toni Domgjoni, Gyan de Regt, Melle Meulensteen

Sparta Rotterdam Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Mito, Metinho, Tobias Lauritsen, D. van der Kust, Pelle Clement, Mike Eerdhuijzen, K. Saito, Bart Vriends, Arno Verschueren, Nick Olij, Saïd Bakari

  • Substitutes: C. Brym, R. Rosario, H. El Dahri, Jonathan de Guzmán, C. Neghli, Tijs Velthuis, K. Reitmaier, Sergi Rosanas, R. Meissen, Y. Schoonderwaldt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vitesse, the chance that we have calculated is 39.71%. This is based on old statistics from Vitesse combined with the statistics from Sparta Rotterdam. The chance that Sparta Rotterdam will win the match, we have calculated at 35.17%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.13%.

Advertisement