Heracles Almelo vs AZ, 2024-04-03T16:45:00.000Z

Heracles Almelo vs AZ
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Heracles Almelo crest
5 : 0
AZ crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 3, 2024
Polman Stadion
A. Lindhout
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Heracles Almelo crestAZ crest

Events

15'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brian De Keersmaecker
19'
GOAL icon
Brian De Keersmaecker
(F. Oppegård)
34'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Hoogma
38'
PENALTY icon
Jizz Hornkamp
40'
PENALTY icon
Jizz Hornkamp
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kristijan Belic
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. van Bommel
(W. Goes)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Addai
(Kristijan Belic)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexandre Penetra
(Riechedly Bazoer)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mees de Wit
(David Møller Wolfe)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Engels
(Sem Scheperman)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Poku
(M. van Brederode)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruben Roosken
(Bryan Limbombe)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordy Bruijn
(Ajdin Hrustić)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
K. Leerdam
(Brian De Keersmaecker)
90'
GOAL icon
Mohamed Sankoh
(Jordy Bruijn)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohamed Sankoh
(Jizz Hornkamp)
90'
GOAL icon
Mohamed Sankoh
(K. Leerdam)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
9
4
Shots Off Target
6
11
Shots Blocked
6
3
Corners
4
6
Fouls
4
8
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Heracles Almelo logo
Heracles Almelo
4-2-3-1
AZ logo
AZ
4-2-3-1
1
Michael Brouwer
19
N. Bakboord
4
Sven Sonnenberg
21
J. Hoogma
22
F. Oppegård
14
Brian De Keersmaecker
18
Marko Vejinović
20
Ajdin Hrustić
32
Sem Scheperman
7
Bryan Limbombe
9
Jizz Hornkamp
2
1
Mathew Ryan
2
Yukinari Sugawara
3
W. Goes
25
Riechedly Bazoer
18
David Møller Wolfe
8
Jordy Clasie
14
Kristijan Belic
16
Sven Mijnans
10
D. de Wit
19
M. van Brederode
9
Vangelis Pavlidis
Heracles Almelo
12
Ruben Roosken
36
Timo Jansink
15
Jetro Willems
8
Mario Engels
27
K. Leerdam
39
Lasse Wehmeyer
44
Mohamed Sankoh
5
Jordy Bruijn
16
Fabian de Keijzer
AZ
30
Denso Kasius
11
I. Sadiq
6
Tiago Dantas
44
Dave Kwakman
12
Hobie Verhulst
5
Alexandre Penetra
21
E. Poku
17
J. Addai
22
Maxim Dekker
15
R. van Bommel
34
Mees de Wit
20
Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.39%
X
24%
2
52.61%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.1%
No
43.9%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.44%
No
21.56%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.51%
No
44.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.55%
No
66.45%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.54%
No
80.46%

About the football match Heracles Almelo against AZ

On Wednesday April 3, 2024, precisely at 12:45 PM, Heracles Almelo and AZ will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Polman Stadion, the home turf of Heracles Almelo. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Heracles Almelo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Brian De Keersmaecker, N. Bakboord, Sem Scheperman, Marko Vejinović, Michael Brouwer, Jizz Hornkamp, Ajdin Hrustić, J. Hoogma, F. Oppegård, Bryan Limbombe, Sven Sonnenberg

  • Substitutes: Ruben Roosken, Timo Jansink, Jetro Willems, Mario Engels, K. Leerdam, Lasse Wehmeyer, Mohamed Sankoh, Jordy Bruijn, Fabian de Keijzer

AZ Lineup

  • Starting XI: Riechedly Bazoer, M. van Brederode, Kristijan Belic, Sven Mijnans, Yukinari Sugawara, David Møller Wolfe, D. de Wit, Mathew Ryan, W. Goes, Jordy Clasie, Vangelis Pavlidis

  • Substitutes: Denso Kasius, I. Sadiq, Tiago Dantas, Dave Kwakman, Hobie Verhulst, Alexandre Penetra, E. Poku, J. Addai, Maxim Dekker, R. van Bommel, Mees de Wit, Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AZ, the chance that we have calculated is 52.61%. This is based on old statistics from AZ combined with the statistics from Heracles Almelo. The chance that Heracles Almelo will win the match, we have calculated at 23.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Heracles Almelo and AZ can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement