Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles, 2024-04-04T19:00:00.000Z

Ajax vs Go Ahead Eagles
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Ajax crest
1 : 1
Go Ahead Eagles crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 4, 2024
Johan Cruijff Arena
M. Nagtegaal
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Ajax crestGo Ahead Eagles crest

Events

24'
GOAL icon
A. Gaaei
(M. Godts)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Hato
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kian Fitz-Jim
(M. Godts)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamal Amofa
(Gerrit Nauber)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Edvardsen
(Bobby Adekanye)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finn Stokkers
(Enric Llansana)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Søren Tengstedt
(Evert Linthorst)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carlos Forbs
(Kristian Hlynsson)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Rijkhoff
(Steven Bergwijn)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Vos
(S. Mannsverk)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Breum
(Thibo Baeten)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Gooijer
(A. Gaaei)
90'
GOAL icon
Bas Kuipers
(Finn Stokkers)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
9
3
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
2
6
Fouls
8
6
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ajax logo
Ajax
3-4-2-1
Go Ahead Eagles logo
Go Ahead Eagles
4-2-3-1
40
Diant Ramaj
2
D. Rensch
13
A. Kaplan
4
J. Hato
3
A. Gaaei
33
Benjamin Tahirovic
16
S. Mannsverk
8
K. Taylor
38
Kristian Hlynsson
39
M. Godts
7
Steven Bergwijn
1
Jeffrey de Lange
2
Mats Deijl
3
Gerrit Nauber
4
Joris Kramer
5
Bas Kuipers
8
Evert Linthorst
21
Enric Llansana
11
Bobby Adekanye
18
Willum Thór Willumsson
23
Oliver Valaker Edvardsen
32
Thibo Baeten
Ajax
1
Gerónimo Rulli
22
Remko Pasveer
18
J. Medić
21
Branco van den Boomen
37
Josip Sutalo
47
T. Gooijer
28
Kian Fitz-Jim
19
J. Rijkhoff
24
S. Vos
11
Carlos Forbs
Go Ahead Eagles
15
Dean James
29
J. Breum
20
Xander Blomme
28
Pim Saathof
7
Søren Tengstedt
27
Finn Stokkers
24
Luca Everink
16
Victor Edvardsen
22
Erwin Mulder
25
Jamal Amofa
30
Sven Jansen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
59.39%
X
22.99%
2
17.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.28%
No
49.72%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.53%
No
23.47%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.29%
No
45.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.05%
No
66.95%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.02%
No
79.98%

About the football match Ajax against Go Ahead Eagles

On Thursday April 4, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Ajax and Go Ahead Eagles will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Johan Cruijff Arena, the home turf of Ajax. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ajax Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Mannsverk, D. Rensch, J. Hato, Kristian Hlynsson, Diant Ramaj, M. Godts, A. Kaplan, A. Gaaei, Benjamin Tahirovic, K. Taylor, Steven Bergwijn

  • Substitutes: Gerónimo Rulli, Remko Pasveer, J. Medić, Branco van den Boomen, Josip Sutalo, T. Gooijer, Kian Fitz-Jim, J. Rijkhoff, S. Vos, Carlos Forbs

Go Ahead Eagles Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bobby Adekanye, Gerrit Nauber, Bas Kuipers, Mats Deijl, Enric Llansana, Jeffrey de Lange, Joris Kramer, Evert Linthorst, Oliver Valaker Edvardsen, Willum Thór Willumsson, Thibo Baeten

  • Substitutes: Dean James, J. Breum, Xander Blomme, Pim Saathof, Søren Tengstedt, Finn Stokkers, Luca Everink, Victor Edvardsen, Erwin Mulder, Jamal Amofa, Sven Jansen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ajax, the chance that we have calculated is 59.39%. This is based on old statistics from Ajax combined with the statistics from Go Ahead Eagles. The chance that Go Ahead Eagles will win the match, we have calculated at 17.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.99%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Ajax and Go Ahead Eagles can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement