Excelsior vs PSV, 2024-04-02T18:00:00.000Z

Excelsior vs PSV
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Excelsior crest
0 : 2
PSV crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday April 2, 2024
Van Donge & De Roo Stadion
Sander van der Eijk
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Excelsior crestPSV crest

Events

13'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Uddenäs
(Couhaib Driouech)
22'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Baas
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lazaros Lamprou
(Lance Duijvestijn)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sven Nieuwpoort
(Casper Widell)
58'
GOAL icon
Mauro Júnior
(J. Teze)
62'
GOAL icon
Johan Bakayoko
(M. Tillman)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Babadi
(Guus Til)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richie Omorowa
(C. Sandra)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricardo Pepi
(Luuk de Jong)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jeremy Udenhout
(Siem de Moes)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
30%
70%
Shots On Target
1
5
Shots Off Target
0
11
Shots Blocked
0
5
Corners
1
12
Fouls
3
8
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Excelsior logo
Excelsior
4-2-3-1
PSV logo
PSV
4-2-3-1
1
Stijn van Gassel
22
Mimeirhel Benita
2
Siebe Horemans
5
Casper Widell
32
Siem de Moes
33
J. Baas
8
C. Sandra
15
Noah Naujoks
10
Kenzo Goudmijn
14
Couhaib Driouech
23
Lance Duijvestijn
1
Walter Benítez
3
J. Teze
5
André Ramalho
18
Olivier Boscagli
8
Sergiño Dest
23
Joey Veerman
17
Mauro Júnior
11
Johan Bakayoko
20
Guus Til
10
M. Tillman
9
Luuk de Jong
Excelsior
16
Sven Nieuwpoort
30
Derensili Sanches Fernandes
7
Lazaros Lamprou
38
Pascal Kuiper
29
Mike van Duinen
17
Richie Omorowa
35
Jeremy Udenhout
11
Oscar Uddenäs
PSV
31
T. Land
24
Boy Waterman
6
A. Bella-Kotchap
2
S. Sambo
30
Patrick van Aanholt
26
I. Babadi
14
Ricardo Pepi
16
Joël Drommel
4
A. Obispo
37
R. Ledezma
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
11.75%
X
16.96%
2
71.29%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.32%
No
49.68%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.97%
No
20.03%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.01%
No
40.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.67%
No
62.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25%
No
75%

About the football match Excelsior against PSV

On Tuesday April 2, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Excelsior and PSV will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Van Donge & De Roo Stadion, the home turf of Excelsior. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Excelsior Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Baas, Casper Widell, Siebe Horemans, Mimeirhel Benita, Kenzo Goudmijn, Noah Naujoks, Lance Duijvestijn, Siem de Moes, Stijn van Gassel, C. Sandra, Couhaib Driouech

  • Substitutes: Sven Nieuwpoort, Derensili Sanches Fernandes, Lazaros Lamprou, Pascal Kuiper, Mike van Duinen, Richie Omorowa, Jeremy Udenhout, Oscar Uddenäs

PSV Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mauro Júnior, Olivier Boscagli, Guus Til, Johan Bakayoko, J. Teze, Sergiño Dest, Luuk de Jong, Joey Veerman, Walter Benítez, M. Tillman, André Ramalho

  • Substitutes: T. Land, Boy Waterman, A. Bella-Kotchap, S. Sambo, Patrick van Aanholt, I. Babadi, Ricardo Pepi, Joël Drommel, A. Obispo, R. Ledezma

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is PSV, the chance that we have calculated is 71.29%. This is based on old statistics from PSV combined with the statistics from Excelsior. The chance that Excelsior will win the match, we have calculated at 11.75%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 16.96%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Excelsior and PSV can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement