RKC Waalwijk vs Almere City, 2024-04-04T18:00:00.000Z

RKC Waalwijk vs Almere City
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
RKC Waalwijk crest
0 : 0
Almere City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 4, 2024
Mandemakers Stadion
Martin van den Kerkhof

Attacking Momentum

RKC Waalwijk crestAlmere City crest

Events

19'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thierry Lutonda
(Aaron Meijers)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Roemeratoe
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Théo Barbet
53'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Ritmeester van de Kamp
(Kornelius Hansen)
52'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Álvaro Peña
(Théo Barbet)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mats Seuntjens
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andreas Hagen
(Joey Jacobs)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denilho Cleonise
(Richonell Margaret)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zakaria Bakkali
(Mats Seuntjens)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michiel Kramer
(David Min)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Reuven Niemeijer
(Chris Lokesa)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adi Nalic
(Yoann Cathline)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
4
1
Shots Off Target
8
3
Shots Blocked
4
6
Corners
5
6
Fouls
6
13
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

RKC Waalwijk logo
RKC Waalwijk
4-2-3-1
Almere City logo
Almere City
3-4-1-2
1
Etienne Vaessen
2
Julian Lelieveld
23
J. Gaari
3
Dario Van den Buijs
28
Aaron Meijers
24
G. Roemeratoe
6
Y. Oukili
19
Richonell Margaret
20
Mats Seuntjens
14
Chris Lokesa
9
David Min
18
Samuel Sahin-Radlinger
3
Joey Jacobs
4
Damian van Bruggen
22
Théo Barbet
2
S. Floranus
20
Hamdi Akujobi
15
Peer Koopmeiners
28
S. Resink
19
Yoann Cathline
17
Kornelius Hansen
9
Thomas Robinet
RKC Waalwijk
8
Patrick Vroegh
35
K. Felida
5
Thierry Lutonda
10
Filip Stevanovic
7
Denilho Cleonise
13
Mark Spenkelink
21
Jeroen Houwen
29
Michiel Kramer
25
Jeffrey Bruma
11
Zakaria Bakkali
27
Reuven Niemeijer
22
Ilias Takidine
Almere City
24
Faiz Mattoir
6
Álvaro Peña
5
Loïc Mbe Soh
14
Pascu
21
Milan Corryn
27
Andreas Hagen
39
J. Ritmeester van de Kamp
16
Adi Nalic
29
Agil Etemadi
25
C. Mamengi
7
J. van Duiven
52
J. van der Wilt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.86%
X
26.14%
2
35%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.19%
No
44.81%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.4%
No
23.6%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.05%
No
47.95%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.67%
No
69.33%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.77%
No
83.23%

About the football match RKC Waalwijk against Almere City

On Thursday April 4, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, RKC Waalwijk and Almere City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Mandemakers Stadion, the home turf of RKC Waalwijk. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

RKC Waalwijk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Dario Van den Buijs, J. Gaari, Julian Lelieveld, Mats Seuntjens, Y. Oukili, David Min, Aaron Meijers, Chris Lokesa, G. Roemeratoe, Etienne Vaessen, Richonell Margaret

  • Substitutes: Patrick Vroegh, K. Felida, Thierry Lutonda, Filip Stevanovic, Denilho Cleonise, Mark Spenkelink, Jeroen Houwen, Michiel Kramer, Jeffrey Bruma, Zakaria Bakkali, Reuven Niemeijer, Ilias Takidine

Almere City Lineup

  • Starting XI: S. Resink, Peer Koopmeiners, Samuel Sahin-Radlinger, Damian van Bruggen, Joey Jacobs, S. Floranus, Thomas Robinet, Hamdi Akujobi, Théo Barbet, Yoann Cathline, Kornelius Hansen

  • Substitutes: Faiz Mattoir, Álvaro Peña, Loïc Mbe Soh, Pascu, Milan Corryn, Andreas Hagen, J. Ritmeester van de Kamp, Adi Nalic, Agil Etemadi, C. Mamengi, J. van Duiven, J. van der Wilt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is RKC Waalwijk, the chance that we have calculated is 38.86%. This is based on old statistics from RKC Waalwijk combined with the statistics from Almere City. The chance that Almere City will win the match, we have calculated at 35%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.14%.

Advertisement