FC Volendam vs Feyenoord, 2024-04-04T16:45:00.000Z

FC Volendam vs Feyenoord
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Volendam crest
0 : 0
Feyenoord crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday April 4, 2024
Kras Stadion
I. Oostrom
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Volendam crestFeyenoord crest

Events

39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Benaissa Benamar
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Flint
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dávid Hancko
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Oskar Buur
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Mühren
(Vivaldo Semedo)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bart Nieuwkoop
(M. López)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ondrej Lingr
(Yankuba Minteh)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Q. Hoeve
(Zach Booth)
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
Q. Hoeve
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luke Le Roux
(Robin Maulun)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Sauer
(C. Stengs)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Safouane Karim
(D. Johnson)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Calvin Twigt
(Oskar Buur)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Cox
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayase Ueda
(Igor Paixão)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramiz Zerrouki
(Thomas Beelen)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Timon Wellenreuther
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luke Le Roux
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
23%
77%
Shots On Target
1
10
Shots Off Target
4
10
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
0
6
Fouls
22
5
Offsides
6
2
Yellow Cards
6
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Volendam logo
FC Volendam
4-2-3-1
Feyenoord logo
Feyenoord
4-2-3-1
1
Mio Backhaus
2
Oskar Buur
6
Benaissa Benamar
28
J. Flint
3
Brian Plat
4
Damon Mirani
5
George Cox
7
Zach Booth
10
Robin Maulun
38
D. Johnson
9
Vivaldo Semedo
22
Timon Wellenreuther
4
Lutsharel Geertruida
3
Thomas Beelen
33
Dávid Hancko
15
M. López
10
C. Stengs
20
Mats Wieffer
8
Quinten Timber
19
Yankuba Minteh
29
Santiago Gimenez
14
Igor Paixão
FC Volendam
8
Luke Le Roux
23
B. van Duijl
30
Safouane Karim
17
Calvin Twigt
16
Imran Nazih
21
Robert Mühren
22
B. Lauwers
20
K. van Oevelen
34
Ibrahim El Kadiri
14
Garang Kuol
27
Q. Hoeve
Feyenoord
26
G. Read
2
Bart Nieuwkoop
63
J. Slory
32
Ondrej Lingr
39
Mikki van Sas
9
Ayase Ueda
25
L. Sauer
31
Kostas Lamprou
16
Thomas van den Belt
6
Ramiz Zerrouki
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
5.39%
X
11.05%
2
83.55%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
39.73%
No
60.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.55%
No
15.45%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
64.73%
No
35.27%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.85%
No
54.15%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
36.33%
No
63.67%

About the football match FC Volendam against Feyenoord

On Thursday April 4, 2024, precisely at 12:45 PM, FC Volendam and Feyenoord will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Kras Stadion, the home turf of FC Volendam. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Volendam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Vivaldo Semedo, George Cox, Oskar Buur, Benaissa Benamar, D. Johnson, Robin Maulun, Mio Backhaus, J. Flint, Damon Mirani, Zach Booth, Brian Plat

  • Substitutes: Luke Le Roux, B. van Duijl, Safouane Karim, Calvin Twigt, Imran Nazih, Robert Mühren, B. Lauwers, K. van Oevelen, Ibrahim El Kadiri, Garang Kuol, Q. Hoeve

Feyenoord Lineup

  • Starting XI: Igor Paixão, Lutsharel Geertruida, Quinten Timber, Yankuba Minteh, Mats Wieffer, C. Stengs, Timon Wellenreuther, Thomas Beelen, M. López, Santiago Gimenez, Dávid Hancko

  • Substitutes: G. Read, Bart Nieuwkoop, J. Slory, Ondrej Lingr, Mikki van Sas, Ayase Ueda, L. Sauer, Kostas Lamprou, Thomas van den Belt, Ramiz Zerrouki

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Feyenoord, the chance that we have calculated is 83.55%. This is based on old statistics from Feyenoord combined with the statistics from FC Volendam. The chance that FC Volendam will win the match, we have calculated at 5.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 11.05%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Volendam and Feyenoord can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement