FC Utrecht vs Fortuna Sittard, 2024-02-11T13:30:00.000Z

FC Utrecht vs Fortuna Sittard
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Utrecht crest
4 : 0
Fortuna Sittard crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Stadion Galgenwaard
S. Gözübüyük

Attacking Momentum

FC Utrecht crestFortuna Sittard crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Taylor Booth
(Sam Lammers)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alessio Da Cruz
(Kristoffer Peterson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mitchell Dijks
(Dimitrios Siovas)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Fraulo
(Zidane Iqbal)
70'
GOAL icon
Othmane Boussaid
(Victor Jensen)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Jensen
(Jens Toornstra)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iñigo Córdoba
(Justin Lonwijk)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iman Griffith
(Alen Halilovic)
75'
GOAL icon
Taylor Booth
78'
GOAL icon
Sam Lammers
80'
VAR icon
Sam Lammers
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tim Handwerker
(Souffian El Karouani)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Okkels
(Othmane Boussaid)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ragnar Oratmangoen
(Kaj Sierhuis)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Can Bozdogan
(Ryan Flamingo)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
8
1
Shots Off Target
7
3
Shots Blocked
1
5
Corners
3
6
Fouls
13
13
Offsides
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Utrecht logo
FC Utrecht
4-2-3-1
Fortuna Sittard logo
Fortuna Sittard
4-4-2
31
Mattijs Branderhorst
5
Hidde ter Avest
3
Mike van der Hoorn
24
Nick Viergever
16
Souffian El Karouani
34
Ryan Flamingo
14
Zidane Iqbal
10
Taylor Booth
2
18
Jens Toornstra
26
Othmane Boussaid
9
Sam Lammers
99
Michael Verrips
12
Ivo Pinto
14
Rodrigo Guth
33
Dimitrios Siovas
2
Siemen Voet
19
Arianit Ferati
6
Deroy Duarte
21
Justin Lonwijk
10
Alen Halilovic
9
Kaj Sierhuis
8
Kristoffer Peterson
FC Utrecht
23
Niklas Vesterlund
8
Oscar Fraulo
20
Zakaria Labyad
49
Jesse van de Haar
17
J. Okkels
7
Victor Jensen
6
Can Bozdogan
11
Marouan Azarkan
41
Devin Remie
2
Mark van der Maarel
29
Tim Handwerker
32
Thijmen Nijhuis
Fortuna Sittard
23
Alessio Da Cruz
24
N. Markelo
20
Mouhamed Belkheir
3
Sadik Fofana
34
Ragnar Oratmangoen
27
Jayden Braaf
17
Iman Griffith
35
Mitchell Dijks
1
Luuk Koopmans
22
Tom Hendriks
7
Iñigo Córdoba
15
Oguzhan Özyakup
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.86%
X
27.72%
2
25.42%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.37%
No
48.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
71.66%
No
28.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.91%
No
51.09%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
28.32%
No
71.68%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.34%
No
84.66%

About the football match FC Utrecht against Fortuna Sittard

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 8:30 AM, FC Utrecht and Fortuna Sittard will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Galgenwaard, the home turf of FC Utrecht. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Utrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Sam Lammers, Jens Toornstra, Ryan Flamingo, Mike van der Hoorn, Mattijs Branderhorst, Taylor Booth, Nick Viergever, Zidane Iqbal, Hidde ter Avest, Souffian El Karouani, Othmane Boussaid

  • Substitutes: Niklas Vesterlund, Oscar Fraulo, Zakaria Labyad, Jesse van de Haar, J. Okkels, Victor Jensen, Can Bozdogan, Marouan Azarkan, Devin Remie, Mark van der Maarel, Tim Handwerker, Thijmen Nijhuis

Fortuna Sittard Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kristoffer Peterson, Siemen Voet, Alen Halilovic, Arianit Ferati, Justin Lonwijk, Michael Verrips, Dimitrios Siovas, Ivo Pinto, Rodrigo Guth, Deroy Duarte, Kaj Sierhuis

  • Substitutes: Alessio Da Cruz, N. Markelo, Mouhamed Belkheir, Sadik Fofana, Ragnar Oratmangoen, Jayden Braaf, Iman Griffith, Mitchell Dijks, Luuk Koopmans, Tom Hendriks, Iñigo Córdoba, Oguzhan Özyakup

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Utrecht, the chance that we have calculated is 46.86%. This is based on old statistics from FC Utrecht combined with the statistics from Fortuna Sittard. The chance that Fortuna Sittard will win the match, we have calculated at 25.42%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.72%.

Advertisement