Excelsior vs FC Twente, 2024-02-10T17:45:00.000Z

Excelsior vs FC Twente
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Excelsior crest
0 : 3
FC Twente crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Van Donge & De Roo Stadion
R. Dieperink

Attacking Momentum

Excelsior crestFC Twente crest

Events

2'
GOAL icon
Daan Rots
(Michel Vlap)
5'
GOAL icon
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
(Michal Sadilek)
13'
GOAL icon
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lance Duijvestijn
(Redouan El Yaakoubi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Derensili Sanches Fernandes
(Oscar Uddenäs)
53'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cisse Sandra
59'
VAR icon
Sem Steijn
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mathias Kjølø
(Carel Eiting)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Naci Ünüvar
(Michel Vlap)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Naujoks
(Cisse Sandra)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Serano Seymor
(Kik Pierie)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Myron Boadu
(Ricky van Wolfswinkel)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mimeirhel Benita
(Couhaib Driouech)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Youri Regeer
(Sem Steijn)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Younes Taha
(Daan Rots)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joshua Brenet
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
6
6
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
1
4
Fouls
6
12
Offsides
1
3
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Excelsior logo
Excelsior
5-4-1
FC Twente logo
FC Twente
4-2-3-1
1
Stijn van Gassel
2
Siebe Horemans
4
Redouan El Yaakoubi
5
Casper Widell
3
Kik Pierie
12
Arthur Zagré
11
Oscar Uddenäs
8
Cisse Sandra
10
Kenzo Goudmijn
14
Couhaib Driouech
9
Troy Parrott
1
Lars Unnerstall
20
Joshua Brenet
2
Mees Hilgers
3
Robin Pröpper
5
Gijs Smal
6
Carel Eiting
23
Michal Sadilek
11
Daan Rots
14
Sem Steijn
18
Michel Vlap
9
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
2
Excelsior
38
Pascal Kuiper
34
Serano Seymor
22
Mimeirhel Benita
30
Derensili Sanches Fernandes
21
Jacky Donkor
15
Noah Naujoks
17
Richie Omorowa
18
Norbert Alblas
23
Lance Duijvestijn
FC Twente
21
Myron Boadu
10
Naci Ünüvar
16
Issam El Maach
38
Max Bruns
17
Alec Van Hoorenbeeck
7
Mitchell van Bergen
4
Mathias Kjølø
19
Younes Taha
34
Anass Salah-Eddine
22
Przemyslaw Tyton
8
Youri Regeer
12
Alfons Sampsted
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.86%
X
24.75%
2
50.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.71%
No
45.29%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.97%
No
23.03%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.07%
No
45.93%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.19%
No
67.81%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.76%
No
81.24%

About the football match Excelsior against FC Twente

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 12:45 PM, Excelsior and FC Twente will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Van Donge & De Roo Stadion, the home turf of Excelsior. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Excelsior Lineup

  • Starting XI: Stijn van Gassel, Kenzo Goudmijn, Troy Parrott, Oscar Uddenäs, Arthur Zagré, Kik Pierie, Couhaib Driouech, Siebe Horemans, Redouan El Yaakoubi, Casper Widell, Cisse Sandra

  • Substitutes: Pascal Kuiper, Serano Seymor, Mimeirhel Benita, Derensili Sanches Fernandes, Jacky Donkor, Noah Naujoks, Richie Omorowa, Norbert Alblas, Lance Duijvestijn

FC Twente Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Mees Hilgers, Lars Unnerstall, Gijs Smal, Joshua Brenet, Robin Pröpper, Michal Sadilek, Carel Eiting, Sem Steijn, Michel Vlap, Daan Rots

  • Substitutes: Myron Boadu, Naci Ünüvar, Issam El Maach, Max Bruns, Alec Van Hoorenbeeck, Mitchell van Bergen, Mathias Kjølø, Younes Taha, Anass Salah-Eddine, Przemyslaw Tyton, Youri Regeer, Alfons Sampsted

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Twente, the chance that we have calculated is 50.39%. This is based on old statistics from FC Twente combined with the statistics from Excelsior. The chance that Excelsior will win the match, we have calculated at 24.86%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.75%.

Advertisement