Go Ahead Eagles vs PEC Zwolle, 2024-02-11T11:15:00.000Z

Go Ahead Eagles vs PEC Zwolle
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Go Ahead Eagles crest
1 : 1
PEC Zwolle crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
De Adelaarshorst
D. Higler

Attacking Momentum

Go Ahead Eagles crestPEC Zwolle crest

Events

7'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Victor Edvardsen
(Victor Edvardsen)
23'
VAR icon
Lennart Thy
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Søren Tengstedt
(Oliver Valaker Edvardsen)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bram van Polen
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kaj de Rooij
(Eliano Reijnders)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Xander Blomme
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Filip Krastev
(Nick Fichtinger)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thibo Baeten
(J. Breum)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enric Llansana
(Xander Blomme)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Younes Namli
77'
GOAL icon
Lennart Thy
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Finn Stokkers
(Jamal Amofa)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anouar El Azzouzi
(Odysseus Velanas)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Thibo Baeten
90'
PENALTY icon
Mats Deijl
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
8
Shots Blocked
7
3
Corners
8
4
Fouls
10
10
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Go Ahead Eagles logo
Go Ahead Eagles
4-2-3-1
PEC Zwolle logo
PEC Zwolle
4-2-3-1
1
Jeffrey de Lange
2
Mats Deijl
25
Jamal Amofa
4
Joris Kramer
5
Bas Kuipers
8
Evert Linthorst
20
Xander Blomme
11
Bobby Adekanye
23
Oliver Valaker Edvardsen
29
J. Breum
16
Victor Edvardsen
1
Jasper Schendelaar
2
Bram van Polen
4
Sam Kersten
13
Thomas Lam
15
Anselmo García MacNulty
34
Nick Fichtinger
11
Davy van den Berg
7
Younes Namli
18
Odysseus Velanas
23
Eliano Reijnders
9
Lennart Thy
Go Ahead Eagles
24
Luca Everink
30
Sven Jansen
15
Dean James
7
Søren Tengstedt
21
Enric Llansana
3
Gerrit Nauber
34
Robbin Weijenberg
22
Erwin Mulder
27
Finn Stokkers
32
Thibo Baeten
PEC Zwolle
33
Damian van der Haar
25
Kenneth Vermeer
6
Anouar El Azzouzi
17
Anthony Fontana
22
Kaj de Rooij
20
Lennart Czyborra
50
Filip Krastev
38
Teun Gijselhart
14
Tolis Vellios
8
Silvester van der Water
40
Mike Hauptmeijer
3
Luis Görlich
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.63%
X
23.02%
2
25.35%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
62.27%
No
37.73%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
83.29%
No
16.71%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
63.44%
No
36.6%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
43.37%
No
56.6%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.8%
No
74.2%

About the football match Go Ahead Eagles against PEC Zwolle

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 6:15 AM, Go Ahead Eagles and PEC Zwolle will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant De Adelaarshorst, the home turf of Go Ahead Eagles. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Go Ahead Eagles Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jeffrey de Lange, Evert Linthorst, Oliver Valaker Edvardsen, Joris Kramer, Victor Edvardsen, J. Breum, Bas Kuipers, Xander Blomme, Bobby Adekanye, Jamal Amofa, Mats Deijl

  • Substitutes: Luca Everink, Sven Jansen, Dean James, Søren Tengstedt, Enric Llansana, Gerrit Nauber, Robbin Weijenberg, Erwin Mulder, Finn Stokkers, Thibo Baeten

PEC Zwolle Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nick Fichtinger, Eliano Reijnders, Bram van Polen, Jasper Schendelaar, Anselmo García MacNulty, Lennart Thy, Davy van den Berg, Sam Kersten, Odysseus Velanas, Thomas Lam, Younes Namli

  • Substitutes: Damian van der Haar, Kenneth Vermeer, Anouar El Azzouzi, Anthony Fontana, Kaj de Rooij, Lennart Czyborra, Filip Krastev, Teun Gijselhart, Tolis Vellios, Silvester van der Water, Mike Hauptmeijer, Luis Görlich

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Go Ahead Eagles, the chance that we have calculated is 51.63%. This is based on old statistics from Go Ahead Eagles combined with the statistics from PEC Zwolle. The chance that PEC Zwolle will win the match, we have calculated at 25.35%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.02%.

Advertisement