Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam, 2024-02-11T19:00:00.000Z

Feyenoord vs Sparta Rotterdam
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Feyenoord crest
2 : 0
Sparta Rotterdam crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Stadion Feijenoord
P. van Boekel
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Feyenoord crestSparta Rotterdam crest

Events

34'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pelle Clement
57'
PENALTY icon
David Hancko
81'
VAR icon
Mats Wieffer
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luka Ivanusec
(Igor Paixão)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antoni Milambo
(Calvin Stengs)
63'
GOAL icon
Lutsharel Geertruida
(Luka Ivanusec)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alireza Jahanbakhsh
(Yankuba Minteh)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bart Nieuwkoop
(Thomas Beelen)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Djevencio van der Kust
(Koki Saito)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Metinho
(Shunsuke Mito)
81'
VAR icon
Mats Wieffer
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hamza el Dahri
(Joshua Kitolano)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ondrej Lingr
(Lutsharel Geertruida)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Metinho
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
69%
31%
Shots On Target
5
1
Shots Off Target
10
0
Shots Blocked
10
6
Corners
8
4
Fouls
10
4
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
0
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Feyenoord logo
Feyenoord
4-2-3-1
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Sparta Rotterdam
4-2-3-1
22
Timon Wellenreuther
4
Lutsharel Geertruida
3
Thomas Beelen
33
David Hancko
5
Quilindschy Hartman
20
Mats Wieffer
6
Ramiz Zerrouki
19
Yankuba Minteh
10
Calvin Stengs
14
Igor Paixão
9
Ayase Ueda
1
N. Olij
2
Saïd Bakari
3
Rick Meissen
4
Mike Eerdhuijzen
5
Django Warmerdam
6
Pelle Clement
8
Joshua Kitolano
7
Shunsuke Mito
10
Arno Verschueren
9
Charles-Andreas Brym
11
Koki Saito
Feyenoord
17
Luka Ivanusec
15
Marcos López
39
Mikki van Sas
32
Ondrej Lingr
2
Bart Nieuwkoop
27
Antoni Milambo
31
Kostas Lamprou
7
Alireza Jahanbakhsh
Sparta Rotterdam
30
Kaylen Jermaine Danny Reitmaier
17
Aymane Bais
18
Jonathan de Guzmán
19
Dano Lourens
14
Hamza el Dahri
20
Youri Schoonderwaldt
16
Metinho
15
Djevencio van der Kust
12
Sergi Rosanas
21
Rayvien Rosario
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62%
X
21.34%
2
16.65%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.76%
No
49.24%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.87%
No
22.13%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.11%
No
43.89%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.09%
No
65.91%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.36%
No
79.64%

About the football match Feyenoord against Sparta Rotterdam

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Feyenoord and Sparta Rotterdam will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Feijenoord, the home turf of Feyenoord. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Feyenoord Lineup

  • Starting XI: Timon Wellenreuther, Ayase Ueda, Thomas Beelen, David Hancko, Calvin Stengs, Ramiz Zerrouki, Igor Paixão, Quilindschy Hartman, Lutsharel Geertruida, Mats Wieffer, Yankuba Minteh

  • Substitutes: Luka Ivanusec, Marcos López, Mikki van Sas, Ondrej Lingr, Bart Nieuwkoop, Antoni Milambo, Kostas Lamprou, Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Sparta Rotterdam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Django Warmerdam, Rick Meissen, Saïd Bakari, Charles-Andreas Brym, Arno Verschueren, Joshua Kitolano, Koki Saito, N. Olij, Pelle Clement, Shunsuke Mito, Mike Eerdhuijzen

  • Substitutes: Kaylen Jermaine Danny Reitmaier, Aymane Bais, Jonathan de Guzmán, Dano Lourens, Hamza el Dahri, Youri Schoonderwaldt, Metinho, Djevencio van der Kust, Sergi Rosanas, Rayvien Rosario

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Feyenoord, the chance that we have calculated is 62%. This is based on old statistics from Feyenoord combined with the statistics from Sparta Rotterdam. The chance that Sparta Rotterdam will win the match, we have calculated at 16.65%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.34%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Feyenoord and Sparta Rotterdam can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement