FC Volendam vs PSV, 2024-02-11T15:45:00.000Z

FC Volendam vs PSV
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Volendam crest
1 : 5
PSV crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday February 11, 2024
Kras Stadion
Martin van den Kerkhof
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

FC Volendam crestPSV crest

Events

1'
OWNGOAL icon
Jordan Teze
10'
YELLOWCARD icon
Damon Mirani
13'
GOAL icon
Ismael Saibari
(Jordan Teze)
18'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jordan Teze
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Benaissa Benamar
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Babadi
(Joey Veerman)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bram van Driel
(Darius Johnson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vivaldo Semedo
(Robin Maulun)
52'
GOAL icon
Jerdy Schouten
(Luuk de Jong)
74'
GOAL icon
Jordan Teze
(Ismael Saibari)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick van Aanholt
(Sergiño Dest)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricardo Pepi
(Luuk de Jong)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malik Tillman
(Ismael Saibari)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Achraf Douiri
(George Cox)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Garang Kuol
(Damon Mirani)
79'
GOAL icon
Ricardo Pepi
(Jordan Teze)
84'
GOAL icon
Isaac Babadi
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Armando Obispo
(Olivier Boscagli)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
28%
72%
Shots On Target
2
14
Shots Off Target
4
17
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
4
7
Fouls
10
4
Offsides
0
6
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Volendam logo
FC Volendam
5-3-2
PSV logo
PSV
4-3-3
1
Mio Backhaus
2
Oskar Buur
6
Benaissa Benamar
28
Josh Flint
5
George Cox
4
Damon Mirani
11
Bilal Ould-Chikh
36
Milan de Haan
10
Robin Maulun
38
Darius Johnson
7
Zach Booth
1
Walter Benítez
3
Jordan Teze
5
André Ramalho
18
Olivier Boscagli
8
Sergiño Dest
23
Joey Veerman
22
Jerdy Schouten
34
Ismael Saibari
11
Johan Bakayoko
9
Luuk de Jong
27
Hirving Lozano
FC Volendam
46
Mika van der Horst
27
Hoeve Quincy
24
Achraf Douiri
50
Axel Guessand
30
Safouane Karim
48
Bram van Driel
9
Vivaldo Semedo
22
Barry Lauwers
21
Robert Mühren
44
Luc van Koeverden
20
Kayne van Oevelen
14
Garang Kuol
PSV
16
Joël Drommel
4
Armando Obispo
26
Isaac Babadi
30
Patrick van Aanholt
2
Shurandy Sambo
10
Malik Tillman
14
Ricardo Pepi
24
Boy Waterman
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
12.58%
X
17.09%
2
70.33%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.8%
No
50.2%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.09%
No
18.91%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.21%
No
39.79%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.16%
No
61.84%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
26.91%
No
73.09%

About the football match FC Volendam against PSV

On Sunday February 11, 2024, precisely at 10:45 AM, FC Volendam and PSV will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Kras Stadion, the home turf of FC Volendam. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Volendam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Benaissa Benamar, Damon Mirani, Zach Booth, Josh Flint, Oskar Buur, Mio Backhaus, Bilal Ould-Chikh, Darius Johnson, George Cox, Milan de Haan, Robin Maulun

  • Substitutes: Mika van der Horst, Hoeve Quincy, Achraf Douiri, Axel Guessand, Safouane Karim, Bram van Driel, Vivaldo Semedo, Barry Lauwers, Robert Mühren, Luc van Koeverden, Kayne van Oevelen, Garang Kuol

PSV Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ismael Saibari, Hirving Lozano, Jerdy Schouten, Johan Bakayoko, Joey Veerman, Luuk de Jong, Sergiño Dest, Olivier Boscagli, André Ramalho, Jordan Teze, Walter Benítez

  • Substitutes: Joël Drommel, Armando Obispo, Isaac Babadi, Patrick van Aanholt, Shurandy Sambo, Malik Tillman, Ricardo Pepi, Boy Waterman

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is PSV, the chance that we have calculated is 70.33%. This is based on old statistics from PSV combined with the statistics from FC Volendam. The chance that FC Volendam will win the match, we have calculated at 12.58%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.09%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Volendam and PSV can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement