Heracles Almelo vs Vitesse, 2024-02-10T20:00:00.000Z

Heracles Almelo vs Vitesse
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Heracles Almelo crest
3 : 2
Vitesse crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday February 10, 2024
Polman Stadion
B. Nijhuis

Attacking Momentum

Heracles Almelo crestVitesse crest

Events

20'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stijn Bultman
(Sven Sonnenberg)
24'
GOAL icon
Kacper Kozlowski
(Carlens Arcus)
27'
GOAL icon
Melle Meulensteen
(Amine Boutrah)
30'
GOAL icon
Jordy Bruijn
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enzo Cornelisse
(Mica Pinto)
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin
45'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bryan Limbombe
(Navajo Bakboord)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominik Oroz
(A. Hadj-Moussa)
57'
GOAL icon
Jizz Hornkamp
(Jordy Bruijn)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Giovanni van Zwam
(Carlens Arcus)
71'
GOAL icon
Jizz Hornkamp
(Emil Hansson)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Engels
(Jordy Bruijn)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Toni Domgjoni
(Kacper Kozlowski)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco van Ginkel
(Mexx Meerdink)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anas Ouahim
(Jizz Hornkamp)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marko Vejinović
(Ajdin Hrustić)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jannes Wieckhoff
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Edward Sturing
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
8
4
Shots Off Target
8
4
Shots Blocked
4
4
Corners
8
6
Fouls
7
5
Offsides
1
2
Yellow Cards
1
1
Red Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Heracles Almelo logo
Heracles Almelo
5-4-1
Vitesse logo
Vitesse
4-2-3-1
1
Michael Brouwer
3
Jannes Wieckhoff
19
Navajo Bakboord
4
Sven Sonnenberg
21
Justin Hoogma
22
Fredrik Oppegard
5
Jordy Bruijn
14
Brian De Keersmaecker
20
Ajdin Hrustić
29
Emil Hansson
9
Jizz Hornkamp
2
1
Eloy Room
2
Carlens Arcus
29
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin
15
Ramon Hendriks
5
Mica Pinto
14
Paxten Aaronson
20
Melle Meulensteen
28
A. Hadj-Moussa
17
Kacper Kozlowski
7
Amine Boutrah
35
Mexx Meerdink
Heracles Almelo
15
Jetro Willems
10
Anas Ouahim
44
Mohamed Sankoh
18
Marko Vejinović
17
Thomas Bruns
35
Stijn Bultman
32
Sem Scheperman
16
Fabian de Keijzer
36
Timo Jansink
7
Bryan Limbombe
8
Mario Engels
Vitesse
8
Marco van Ginkel
55
Tom Bramel
6
Dominik Oroz
19
Thomas Buitink
13
Enzo Cornelisse
43
Giovanni van Zwam
31
Markus Schubert
22
Toni Domgjoni
9
Joel Voelkerling Persson
58
Andy Visser
30
Adrian Mazilu
25
Gyan de Regt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
41.83%
X
24.32%
2
33.85%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61%
No
39%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.91%
No
19.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.41%
No
40.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.47%
No
63.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.93%
No
78.07%

About the football match Heracles Almelo against Vitesse

On Saturday February 10, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Heracles Almelo and Vitesse will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Polman Stadion, the home turf of Heracles Almelo. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Heracles Almelo Lineup

  • Starting XI: Brian De Keersmaecker, Jannes Wieckhoff, Jordy Bruijn, Emil Hansson, Fredrik Oppegard, Navajo Bakboord, Justin Hoogma, Jizz Hornkamp, Sven Sonnenberg, Michael Brouwer, Ajdin Hrustić

  • Substitutes: Jetro Willems, Anas Ouahim, Mohamed Sankoh, Marko Vejinović, Thomas Bruns, Stijn Bultman, Sem Scheperman, Fabian de Keijzer, Timo Jansink, Bryan Limbombe, Mario Engels

Vitesse Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mica Pinto, Nicolas Isimat-Mirin, Paxten Aaronson, Ramon Hendriks, A. Hadj-Moussa, Amine Boutrah, Melle Meulensteen, Mexx Meerdink, Eloy Room, Carlens Arcus, Kacper Kozlowski

  • Substitutes: Marco van Ginkel, Tom Bramel, Dominik Oroz, Thomas Buitink, Enzo Cornelisse, Giovanni van Zwam, Markus Schubert, Toni Domgjoni, Joel Voelkerling Persson, Andy Visser, Adrian Mazilu, Gyan de Regt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Heracles Almelo, the chance that we have calculated is 41.83%. This is based on old statistics from Heracles Almelo combined with the statistics from Vitesse. The chance that Vitesse will win the match, we have calculated at 33.85%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.32%.

Advertisement