RKC Waalwijk vs NEC, 2024-02-09T19:00:00.000Z

RKC Waalwijk vs NEC
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
RKC Waalwijk crest
2 : 0
NEC crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday February 9, 2024
Mandemakers Stadion
J. Manschot

Attacking Momentum

RKC Waalwijk crestNEC crest

Events

7'
GOAL icon
David Min
(Aaron Meijers)
20'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Dario Van den Buijs
18'
VAR icon
David Min
22'
PENALTY icon
David Min
19'
VAR icon
Dario Van den Buijs
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rober González
(Mees Hoedemakers)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sylla Sow
(Sontje Hansen)
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aaron Meijers
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Meijers
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bram Nuytinck
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Gaari
(Reuven Niemeijer)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Philippe Sandler
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richonell Margaret
(David Min)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilias Takidine
(Denilho Cleonise)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dirk Proper
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yvandro Borges Sanches
(Kodai Sano)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Youri Baas
(Calvin Verdonk)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick Vroegh
(K. Felida)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Julian Lelieveld
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
4
6
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
4
10
Fouls
11
8
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

RKC Waalwijk logo
RKC Waalwijk
4-2-3-1
NEC logo
NEC
4-2-3-1
1
Etienne Vaessen
2
Julian Lelieveld
4
Shawn Adewoye
3
Dario Van den Buijs
28
Aaron Meijers
35
K. Felida
6
Yassin Oukili
7
Denilho Cleonise
27
Reuven Niemeijer
14
Chris Lokesa
9
David Min
2
1
Jasper Cillessen
28
Bart van Rooij
3
Philippe Sandler
17
Bram Nuytinck
24
Calvin Verdonk
6
Mees Hoedemakers
71
Dirk Proper
10
Sontje Hansen
9
Tjaronn Chery
23
Kodai Sano
18
Koki Ogawa
RKC Waalwijk
8
Patrick Vroegh
30
Daouda Weidmann
19
Richonell Margaret
13
Mark Spenkelink
25
Jeffrey Bruma
5
Thierry Lutonda
10
Filip Stevanovic
21
Jeroen Houwen
11
Zakaria Bakkali
22
Ilias Takidine
23
J. Gaari
NEC
27
Yvandro Borges Sanches
31
Rijk Janse
11
Rober González
22
Robin Roefs
5
Youri Baas
19
Sylla Sow
14
Lars Olden Larsen
2
Brayann Pereira
4
Mathias Ross
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.52%
X
26.9%
2
38.57%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.04%
No
43.96%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.37%
No
23.63%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.97%
No
46.03%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.76%
No
68.24%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.55%
No
82.45%

About the football match RKC Waalwijk against NEC

On Friday February 9, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, RKC Waalwijk and NEC will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Mandemakers Stadion, the home turf of RKC Waalwijk. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

RKC Waalwijk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Etienne Vaessen, Yassin Oukili, David Min, Aaron Meijers, K. Felida, Reuven Niemeijer, Chris Lokesa, Denilho Cleonise, Shawn Adewoye, Dario Van den Buijs, Julian Lelieveld

  • Substitutes: Patrick Vroegh, Daouda Weidmann, Richonell Margaret, Mark Spenkelink, Jeffrey Bruma, Thierry Lutonda, Filip Stevanovic, Jeroen Houwen, Zakaria Bakkali, Ilias Takidine, J. Gaari

NEC Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mees Hoedemakers, Dirk Proper, Jasper Cillessen, Sontje Hansen, Tjaronn Chery, Philippe Sandler, Koki Ogawa, Bram Nuytinck, Bart van Rooij, Kodai Sano, Calvin Verdonk

  • Substitutes: Yvandro Borges Sanches, Rijk Janse, Rober González, Robin Roefs, Youri Baas, Sylla Sow, Lars Olden Larsen, Brayann Pereira, Mathias Ross

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is NEC, the chance that we have calculated is 38.57%. This is based on old statistics from NEC combined with the statistics from RKC Waalwijk. The chance that RKC Waalwijk will win the match, we have calculated at 34.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.9%.

Advertisement