FC Utrecht vs AZ, 2023-12-03T15:45:00.000Z

FC Utrecht vs AZ
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Utrecht crest
1 : 1
AZ crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stadion Galgenwaard
E. Blank

Attacking Momentum

FC Utrecht crestAZ crest

Events

22'
VAR icon
Isac Lidberg
24'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bart Ramselaar
(Isac Lidberg)
40'
GOAL icon
Vangelis Pavlidis
(David Møller Wolfe)
49'
GOAL icon
Victor Jensen
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Møller Wolfe
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Myron van Brederode
(Ruben van Bommel)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denso Kasius
(David Møller Wolfe)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dani de Wit
(Tiago Dantas)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jens Toornstra
(Victor Jensen)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taylor Booth
(Mats Seuntjens)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zidane Iqbal
(Can Bozdogan)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marouan Azarkan
(Othmane Boussaid)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jens Odgaard
(Vangelis Pavlidis)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kenzo Goudmijn
(Djordje Mihailovic)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
47%
53%
Shots On Target
4
9
Shots Off Target
7
9
Shots Blocked
4
2
Corners
7
5
Fouls
8
13
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Utrecht logo
FC Utrecht
4-2-3-1
AZ logo
AZ
4-2-3-1
1
Vasilis Barkas
5
Hidde ter Avest
34
Ryan Flamingo
24
Nick Viergever
36
Yannick Leliendal
6
Can Bozdogan
8
Oscar Fraulo
26
Othmane Boussaid
7
Victor Jensen
21
Mats Seuntjens
37
Isac Lidberg
1
Mathew Ryan
2
Yukinari Sugawara
5
Alexandre Penetra
4
Bruno Martins Indi
18
David Møller Wolfe
8
Jordy Clasie
6
Tiago Dantas
21
Ernest Poku
14
Djordje Mihailovic
15
Ruben van Bommel
9
Vangelis Pavlidis
FC Utrecht
77
Ole Romeny
31
Mattijs Branderhorst
2
Mark van der Maarel
10
Taylor Booth
23
Bart Ramselaar
20
Zakaria Labyad
11
Marouan Azarkan
22
Hugo Novoa
18
Jens Toornstra
16
Souffian El Karouani
32
Calvin Raatsie
14
Zidane Iqbal
AZ
20
Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro
3
Wouter Goes
29
Mexx Meerdink
12
Hobie Verhulst
7
Jens Odgaard
17
Jayden Addai
22
Maxim Dekker
30
Denso Kasius
28
Kenzo Goudmijn
19
Myron van Brederode
10
Dani de Wit
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.9%
X
24.22%
2
39.88%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.19%
No
42.81%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.39%
No
21.61%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.54%
No
44.42%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.71%
No
67.29%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.48%
No
81.52%

About the football match FC Utrecht against AZ

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 10:45 AM, FC Utrecht and AZ will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Galgenwaard, the home turf of FC Utrecht. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Utrecht Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mats Seuntjens, Can Bozdogan, Isac Lidberg, Nick Viergever, Ryan Flamingo, Yannick Leliendal, Oscar Fraulo, Victor Jensen, Vasilis Barkas, Hidde ter Avest, Othmane Boussaid

  • Substitutes: Ole Romeny, Mattijs Branderhorst, Mark van der Maarel, Taylor Booth, Bart Ramselaar, Zakaria Labyad, Marouan Azarkan, Hugo Novoa, Jens Toornstra, Souffian El Karouani, Calvin Raatsie, Zidane Iqbal

AZ Lineup

  • Starting XI: Vangelis Pavlidis, Yukinari Sugawara, Jordy Clasie, Alexandre Penetra, Mathew Ryan, Tiago Dantas, Ernest Poku, Djordje Mihailovic, David Møller Wolfe, Bruno Martins Indi, Ruben van Bommel

  • Substitutes: Rome Jayden Owusu-Oduro, Wouter Goes, Mexx Meerdink, Hobie Verhulst, Jens Odgaard, Jayden Addai, Maxim Dekker, Denso Kasius, Kenzo Goudmijn, Myron van Brederode, Dani de Wit

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AZ, the chance that we have calculated is 39.88%. This is based on old statistics from AZ combined with the statistics from FC Utrecht. The chance that FC Utrecht will win the match, we have calculated at 35.9%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.22%.

Advertisement