Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Twente, 2023-12-03T13:30:00.000Z

Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Twente
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Go Ahead Eagles crest
1 : 3
FC Twente crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
De Adelaarshorst
Sander van der Eijk

Attacking Momentum

Go Ahead Eagles crestFC Twente crest

Events

1'
GOAL icon
Manfred Ugalde
(Sem Steijn)
24'
GOAL icon
Sem Steijn
(Manfred Ugalde)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bobby Adekanye
(Evert Linthorst)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enric Llansana
(Jamal Amofa)
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bas Kuipers
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Younes Taha
(Youri Regeer)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Thibo Baeten
(J. Breum)
71'
GOAL icon
Enric Llansana
76'
GOAL icon
Younes Taha
(Daan Rots)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
(Sem Steijn)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mitchell van Bergen
(Manfred Ugalde)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Max Bruns
(Daan Rots)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Victor Edvardsen
(Oliver Valaker Edvardsen)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Carel Eiting
(Mathias Kjölö)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
9
5
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
4
4
Fouls
8
17
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Go Ahead Eagles logo
Go Ahead Eagles
4-3-3
FC Twente logo
FC Twente
4-3-3
1
Jeffrey de Lange
2
Mats Deijl
25
Jamal Amofa
4
Joris Kramer
5
Bas Kuipers
10
Philippe Rommens
18
Willum Thór Willumsson
8
Evert Linthorst
29
J. Breum
9
Sylla Sow
23
Oliver Valaker Edvardsen
1
Lars Unnerstall
12
Alfons Sampsted
3
Robin Pröpper
17
Alec Van Hoorenbeeck
5
Gijs Smal
14
Sem Steijn
4
Mathias Kjölö
23
Michal Sadilek
11
Daan Rots
27
Manfred Ugalde
8
Youri Regeer
Go Ahead Eagles
22
Erwin Mulder
32
Thibo Baeten
30
Sven Jansen
3
Gerrit Nauber
15
Dean James
24
Luca Everink
20
Xander Blomme
21
Enric Llansana
7
Rashaan Fernandes
17
Darío Serra
11
Bobby Adekanye
16
Victor Edvardsen
FC Twente
9
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
16
Issam El Maach
6
Carel Eiting
7
Mitchell van Bergen
22
Przemyslaw Tyton
20
Joshua Brenet
24
Juliën Mesbahi
39
Mats Rots
10
Naci Ünüvar
19
Younes Taha
38
Max Bruns
41
Gijs Besselink
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
30.74%
X
24.06%
2
45.2%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.62%
No
40.38%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.1%
No
19.9%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.44%
No
41.56%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.92%
No
64.08%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.76%
No
79.24%

About the football match Go Ahead Eagles against FC Twente

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 8:30 AM, Go Ahead Eagles and FC Twente will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant De Adelaarshorst, the home turf of Go Ahead Eagles. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Go Ahead Eagles Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mats Deijl, Willum Thór Willumsson, Jeffrey de Lange, Jamal Amofa, Bas Kuipers, Philippe Rommens, Joris Kramer, Evert Linthorst, Sylla Sow, J. Breum, Oliver Valaker Edvardsen

  • Substitutes: Erwin Mulder, Thibo Baeten, Sven Jansen, Gerrit Nauber, Dean James, Luca Everink, Xander Blomme, Enric Llansana, Rashaan Fernandes, Darío Serra, Bobby Adekanye, Victor Edvardsen

FC Twente Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lars Unnerstall, Robin Pröpper, Alfons Sampsted, Alec Van Hoorenbeeck, Gijs Smal, Michal Sadilek, Mathias Kjölö, Sem Steijn, Daan Rots, Manfred Ugalde, Youri Regeer

  • Substitutes: Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Issam El Maach, Carel Eiting, Mitchell van Bergen, Przemyslaw Tyton, Joshua Brenet, Juliën Mesbahi, Mats Rots, Naci Ünüvar, Younes Taha, Max Bruns, Gijs Besselink

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Twente, the chance that we have calculated is 45.2%. This is based on old statistics from FC Twente combined with the statistics from Go Ahead Eagles. The chance that Go Ahead Eagles will win the match, we have calculated at 30.74%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.06%.

Advertisement