Feyenoord vs PSV, 2023-12-03T11:15:00.000Z

Feyenoord vs PSV
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
Feyenoord crest
1 : 2
PSV crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Stadion Feijenoord
Danny Desmond Makkelie
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Feyenoord crestPSV crest

Events

11'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Patrick van Aanholt
(Jordan Teze)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcos López
(Quilindschy Hartman)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yankuba Minteh
(Luka Ivanusec)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Olivier Boscagli
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malik Tillman
(Yorbe Vertessen)
65'
GOAL icon
Ismael Saibari
(Johan Bakayoko)
68'
GOAL icon
Olivier Boscagli
(Joey Veerman)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayase Ueda
(Gernot Trauner)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Paixão
(Ramiz Zerrouki)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Ramalho
(Joey Veerman)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antoni Milambo
(Calvin Stengs)
81'
GOAL icon
Santiago Gimenez
(Antoni Milambo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Babadi
(Guus Til)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Isaac Babadi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Santiago Gimenez
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Walter Benítez
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
9
5
Shots Blocked
3
3
Corners
10
5
Fouls
10
13
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Feyenoord logo
Feyenoord
4-3-3
PSV logo
PSV
4-3-3
1
Justin Bijlow
4
Lutsharel Geertruida
18
Gernot Trauner
33
David Hancko
5
Quilindschy Hartman
20
Mats Wieffer
8
Quinten Timber
6
Ramiz Zerrouki
10
Calvin Stengs
29
Santiago Gimenez
17
Luka Ivanusec
1
Walter Benítez
3
Jordan Teze
22
Jerdy Schouten
18
Olivier Boscagli
8
Sergiño Dest
23
Joey Veerman
20
Guus Til
34
Ismael Saibari
11
Johan Bakayoko
9
Luuk de Jong
32
Yorbe Vertessen
Feyenoord
32
Ondrej Lingr
3
Thomas Beelen
22
Timon Wellenreuther
31
Kostas Lamprou
15
Marcos López
11
Javairô Dilrosun
16
Thomas van den Belt
27
Antoni Milambo
9
Ayase Ueda
19
Yankuba Minteh
25
Leo Sauer
14
Igor Paixão
PSV
17
Mauro Júnior
4
Armando Obispo
16
Joël Drommel
24
Boy Waterman
26
Isaac Babadi
10
Malik Tillman
14
Ricardo Pepi
5
André Ramalho
30
Patrick van Aanholt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.21%
X
23.12%
2
37.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.83%
No
38.17%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.27%
No
17.73%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
62.18%
No
37.82%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.88%
No
60.12%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.26%
No
76.74%

About the football match Feyenoord against PSV

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 6:15 AM, Feyenoord and PSV will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Feijenoord, the home turf of Feyenoord. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Feyenoord Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gernot Trauner, Lutsharel Geertruida, Santiago Gimenez, Quinten Timber, Calvin Stengs, David Hancko, Justin Bijlow, Mats Wieffer, Quilindschy Hartman, Ramiz Zerrouki, Luka Ivanusec

  • Substitutes: Ondrej Lingr, Thomas Beelen, Timon Wellenreuther, Kostas Lamprou, Marcos López, Javairô Dilrosun, Thomas van den Belt, Antoni Milambo, Ayase Ueda, Yankuba Minteh, Leo Sauer, Igor Paixão

PSV Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jordan Teze, Walter Benítez, Joey Veerman, Olivier Boscagli, Ismael Saibari, Jerdy Schouten, Johan Bakayoko, Luuk de Jong, Sergiño Dest, Yorbe Vertessen, Guus Til

  • Substitutes: Mauro Júnior, Armando Obispo, Joël Drommel, Boy Waterman, Isaac Babadi, Malik Tillman, Ricardo Pepi, André Ramalho, Patrick van Aanholt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Feyenoord, the chance that we have calculated is 39.21%. This is based on old statistics from Feyenoord combined with the statistics from PSV. The chance that PSV will win the match, we have calculated at 37.68%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.12%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Feyenoord and PSV can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement