RKC Waalwijk vs Excelsior, 2023-12-02T19:00:00.000Z

RKC Waalwijk vs Excelsior
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
RKC Waalwijk crest
2 : 2
Excelsior crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Mandemakers Stadion
B. Nijhuis

Attacking Momentum

RKC Waalwijk crestExcelsior crest

Events

21'
GOAL icon
Yassin Oukili
(Julian Lelieveld)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zakaria Bakkali
(Denilho Cleonise)
60'
GOAL icon
Yassin Oukili
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Uddenäs
(Cisse Sandra)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Uddenäs
(Cisse Sandra)
74'
OWNGOAL icon
Dario Van den Buijs
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Noah Naujoks
(Sven Nieuwpoort)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Richie Omorowa
(Troy Parrott)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Reuven Niemeijer
(Chris Lokesa)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Gaari
(Filip Stevanovic)
80'
GOAL icon
Julian Baas
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
8
6
Shots Off Target
2
4
Shots Blocked
7
3
Corners
2
2
Fouls
9
9
Offsides
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

RKC Waalwijk logo
RKC Waalwijk
4-3-3
Excelsior logo
Excelsior
4-3-3
1
Etienne Vaessen
2
Julian Lelieveld
4
Shawn Adewoye
3
Dario Van den Buijs
28
Aaron Meijers
24
G. Roemeratoe
14
Chris Lokesa
6
Yassin Oukili
2
7
Denilho Cleonise
29
Michiel Kramer
10
Filip Stevanovic
1
Stijn van Gassel
2
Siebe Horemans
5
Casper Widell
16
Sven Nieuwpoort
12
Arthur Zagré
8
Cisse Sandra
4
Redouan El Yaakoubi
33
Julian Baas
7
Lazaros Lamprou
9
Troy Parrott
14
Couhaib Driouech
RKC Waalwijk
21
Jeroen Houwen
23
J. Gaari
8
Patrick Vroegh
5
Thierry Lutonda
35
K. Felida
13
Mark Spenkelink
22
Raz Meir
27
Reuven Niemeijer
30
Daouda Weidmann
9
David Min
11
Zakaria Bakkali
Excelsior
18
Norbert Alblas
11
Oscar Uddenäs
28
Ian Smeulers
15
Noah Naujoks
17
Richie Omorowa
19
Nikolas Agrafiotis
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.51%
X
23.66%
2
36.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.51%
No
43.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.72%
No
22.28%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.2%
No
42.8%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34%
No
66%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.76%
No
81.24%

About the football match RKC Waalwijk against Excelsior

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 2:00 PM, RKC Waalwijk and Excelsior will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Mandemakers Stadion, the home turf of RKC Waalwijk. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

RKC Waalwijk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Shawn Adewoye, Chris Lokesa, Filip Stevanovic, Etienne Vaessen, Julian Lelieveld, Dario Van den Buijs, Aaron Meijers, G. Roemeratoe, Yassin Oukili, Michiel Kramer, Denilho Cleonise

  • Substitutes: Jeroen Houwen, J. Gaari, Patrick Vroegh, Thierry Lutonda, K. Felida, Mark Spenkelink, Raz Meir, Reuven Niemeijer, Daouda Weidmann, David Min, Zakaria Bakkali

Excelsior Lineup

  • Starting XI: Casper Widell, Cisse Sandra, Julian Baas, Lazaros Lamprou, Redouan El Yaakoubi, Stijn van Gassel, Siebe Horemans, Arthur Zagré, Sven Nieuwpoort, Troy Parrott, Couhaib Driouech

  • Substitutes: Norbert Alblas, Oscar Uddenäs, Ian Smeulers, Noah Naujoks, Richie Omorowa, Nikolas Agrafiotis

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is RKC Waalwijk, the chance that we have calculated is 39.51%. This is based on old statistics from RKC Waalwijk combined with the statistics from Excelsior. The chance that Excelsior will win the match, we have calculated at 36.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.66%.

Advertisement