FC Volendam vs PEC Zwolle, 2023-12-02T17:45:00.000Z

FC Volendam vs PEC Zwolle
Eredivisie logo
Eredivisie
NL flagNetherlands
FC Volendam crest
0 : 5
PEC Zwolle crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 2, 2023
Kras Stadion
D. Higler

Attacking Momentum

FC Volendam crestPEC Zwolle crest

Events

46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brian Plat
(Benaissa Benamar)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Garang Kuol
(Zach Booth)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robin Maulun
(Damon Mirani)
59'
GOAL icon
Odysseus Velanas
(Younes Namli)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ferdy Druijf
(Zico Buurmeester)
62'
GOAL icon
Ferdy Druijf
(Odysseus Velanas)
67'
GOAL icon
Ferdy Druijf
(Anselmo García MacNulty)
71'
YELLOWCARD icon
Calvin Twigt
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xavier Mbuyamba
(Oskar Buur)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eliano Reijnders
(Odysseus Velanas)
82'
GOAL icon
Lennart Thy
(Eliano Reijnders)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lequincio Zeefuik
(Milan de Haan)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anouar El Azzouzi
(Ryan Thomas)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nico Serrano
(Anselmo García MacNulty)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lequincio Zeefuik
87'
GOAL icon
Ferdy Druijf
(Nico Serrano)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
3
10
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
1
4
Corners
6
5
Fouls
4
4
Offsides
4
5
Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Volendam logo
FC Volendam
4-3-3
PEC Zwolle logo
PEC Zwolle
4-3-3
1
Mio Backhaus
2
Oskar Buur
6
Benaissa Benamar
28
Josh Flint
5
George Cox
36
Milan de Haan
4
Damon Mirani
17
Calvin Twigt
11
Bilal Ould-Chikh
21
Robert Mühren
7
Zach Booth
1
Jasper Schendelaar
2
Bram van Polen
4
Sam Kersten
13
Thomas Lam
15
Anselmo García MacNulty
30
Ryan Thomas
11
Davy van den Berg
7
Younes Namli
28
Zico Buurmeester
18
Odysseus Velanas
9
Lennart Thy
FC Volendam
10
Robin Maulun
24
Achraf Douiri
14
Garang Kuol
48
Bram van Driel
31
Xavier Mbuyamba
25
Lequincio Zeefuik
22
Barry Lauwers
3
Brian Plat
PEC Zwolle
40
Mike Hauptmeijer
23
Eliano Reijnders
33
Damian van der Haar
17
Anthony Fontana
19
Nico Serrano
25
Kenneth Vermeer
14
Tolis Vellios
10
Ferdy Druijf
3
Luis Görlich
6
Anouar El Azzouzi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.39%
X
21.63%
2
39.97%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
66.56%
No
33.44%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.5%
No
14.5%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.16%
No
32.81%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.61%
No
54.39%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.3%
No
70.7%

About the football match FC Volendam against PEC Zwolle

On Saturday December 2, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, FC Volendam and PEC Zwolle will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eredivisie. This encounter will take place at the significant Kras Stadion, the home turf of FC Volendam. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Volendam Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mio Backhaus, Oskar Buur, Josh Flint, Bilal Ould-Chikh, Benaissa Benamar, George Cox, Calvin Twigt, Milan de Haan, Zach Booth, Robert Mühren, Damon Mirani

  • Substitutes: Robin Maulun, Achraf Douiri, Garang Kuol, Bram van Driel, Xavier Mbuyamba, Lequincio Zeefuik, Barry Lauwers, Brian Plat

PEC Zwolle Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ryan Thomas, Younes Namli, Davy van den Berg, Thomas Lam, Lennart Thy, Bram van Polen, Jasper Schendelaar, Sam Kersten, Anselmo García MacNulty, Zico Buurmeester, Odysseus Velanas

  • Substitutes: Mike Hauptmeijer, Eliano Reijnders, Damian van der Haar, Anthony Fontana, Nico Serrano, Kenneth Vermeer, Tolis Vellios, Ferdy Druijf, Luis Görlich, Anouar El Azzouzi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is PEC Zwolle, the chance that we have calculated is 39.97%. This is based on old statistics from PEC Zwolle combined with the statistics from FC Volendam. The chance that FC Volendam will win the match, we have calculated at 38.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.63%.

Advertisement