Hartberg vs Sturm Graz, 2024-03-10T16:00:00.000Z

Hartberg vs Sturm Graz
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
Hartberg crest
1 : 1
Sturm Graz crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday March 10, 2024
PROfertil ARENA
Sebastian Gishamer

Attacking Momentum

Hartberg crestSturm Graz crest

Events

27'
VAR icon
Donis Avdijaj
29'
GOAL icon
William Bøving
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Raphael Sallinger
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Schnegg
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dimitri Lavalėe
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Max Johnston
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jusuf Gazibegovic
(Max Johnston)
70'
GOAL icon
Donis Avdijaj
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amady Camara
(Dimitri Lavalėe)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Szymon Włodarczyk
(Mika Biereth)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Steinwender
(Dominik Prokop)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Seedy Jatta
(William Bøving)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruben Providence
(Maximilian Entrup)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julian Halwachs
(Donis Avdijaj)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
1
3
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
2
1
Corners
6
8
Fouls
14
24
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
0
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Hartberg logo
Hartberg
4-1-4-1
Sturm Graz logo
Sturm Graz
4-3-1-2
1
Raphael Sallinger
28
Jurgen Heil
14
Paul Komposch
5
Ibane Bowat
20
Manuel Pfeifer
32
Ousmane Diakité
37
Maximilian Fillafer
10
Donis Avdijaj
45
Mamadou Sangare
27
Dominik Prokop
11
Maximilian Entrup
16
Vítězslav Jaroš
2
Max Johnston
42
David Affengruber
5
Gregory Wüthrich
28
David Schnegg
24
Dimitri Lavalėe
35
Niklas Geyrhofer
8
Alexander Prass
10
Otar Kiteishvili
15
William Bøving
18
Mika Biereth
Hartberg
12
Michael Steinwender
17
Mario Kröpfl
23
Tobias Kainz
25
Julian Halwachs
31
Thomas Rotter
39
Tobias Knoflach
70
Ruben Providence
Sturm Graz
9
Szymon Włodarczyk
20
Seedy Jatta
22
Jusuf Gazibegovic
25
Stefan Hierländer
31
Luka Marić
36
Amady Camara
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.11%
X
24.09%
2
52.8%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.85%
No
51.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.67%
No
26.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.98%
No
51.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.53%
No
72.47%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.75%
No
84.25%

About the football match Hartberg against Sturm Graz

On Sunday March 10, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Hartberg and Sturm Graz will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant PROfertil ARENA, the home turf of Hartberg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Hartberg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Raphael Sallinger, Ibane Bowat, Donis Avdijaj, Maximilian Entrup, Paul Komposch, Manuel Pfeifer, Dominik Prokop, Jurgen Heil, Ousmane Diakité, Maximilian Fillafer, Mamadou Sangare

  • Substitutes: Michael Steinwender, Mario Kröpfl, Tobias Kainz, Julian Halwachs, Thomas Rotter, Tobias Knoflach, Ruben Providence

Sturm Graz Lineup

  • Starting XI: Max Johnston, Gregory Wüthrich, Alexander Prass, Otar Kiteishvili, William Bøving, Vítězslav Jaroš, Mika Biereth, Dimitri Lavalėe, David Schnegg, Niklas Geyrhofer, David Affengruber

  • Substitutes: Szymon Włodarczyk, Seedy Jatta, Jusuf Gazibegovic, Stefan Hierländer, Luka Marić, Amady Camara

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sturm Graz, the chance that we have calculated is 52.8%. This is based on old statistics from Sturm Graz combined with the statistics from Hartberg. The chance that Hartberg will win the match, we have calculated at 23.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.09%.

Advertisement