Austria Klagenfurt vs Austria Wien, 2023-12-09T16:00:00.000Z

Austria Klagenfurt vs Austria Wien
Admiral Bundesliga logo
Admiral Bundesliga
AT flagAustria
Austria Klagenfurt crest
2 : 2
Austria Wien crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday December 9, 2023
Sportplatz KAC
Chiristian-Petru Ciochirca

Attacking Momentum

Austria Klagenfurt crestAustria Wien crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Galvão
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Manfred Fischer
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikola Đorić
58'
VAR icon
Muharem Husković
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolas Binder
(Florian Jaritz)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher Wernitznig
(Andy Irving)
64'
GOAL icon
Rico Benatelli
(Nicolas Binder)
65'
GOAL icon
Sinan Karweina
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fisnik Asllani
(Matthias Braunöder)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Muharem Husković
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hakim Guenouche
(Manuel Polster)
73'
GOAL icon
Fisnik Asllani
(Andreas Gruber)
75'
VAR icon
Fisnik Asllani
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Romeo Vučić
(Andreas Gruber)
85'
GOAL icon
Reinhold Ranftl
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Holland
(Muharem Husković)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
6
5
Shots Off Target
2
3
Shots Blocked
6
4
Corners
5
9
Fouls
12
12
Offsides
1
8
Yellow Cards
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Austria Klagenfurt logo
Austria Klagenfurt
3-5-2
Austria Wien logo
Austria Wien
3-4-3
13
Phillip Menzel
4
Nikola Đorić
31
Thorsten Mahrer
37
Nicolas Wimmer
2
Solomon Bonnah
19
Andy Irving
20
Rico Benatelli
81
Turgay Gemicibaşi
33
Till Schumacher
10
Sinan Karweina
7
Florian Jaritz
1
Christian Früchtl
46
Johannes Handl
66
Marvin Martins
3
Lucas Galvão
26
Reinhold Ranftl
23
Matthias Braunöder
19
Marvin Potzmann
11
Manuel Polster
17
Andreas Gruber
9
Muharem Husković
30
Manfred Fischer
Austria Klagenfurt
3
Matthias Dollinger
9
Nicolas Binder
11
Sebastian Soto
24
Christopher Wernitznig
30
David Puntigam
92
Fabio Markelic
Austria Wien
8
James Holland
10
Fisnik Asllani
21
Hakim Guenouche
27
Romeo Vučić
37
Moritz Wels
40
Matteo Meisl
99
Mirko Kos
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
30.6%
X
23.94%
2
45.46%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.63%
No
42.37%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.54%
No
20.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.41%
No
43.59%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.1%
No
65.9%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.14%
No
79.86%

About the football match Austria Klagenfurt against Austria Wien

On Saturday December 9, 2023, precisely at 11:00 AM, Austria Klagenfurt and Austria Wien will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Admiral Bundesliga. This encounter will take place at the significant Sportplatz KAC, the home turf of Austria Klagenfurt. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Austria Klagenfurt Lineup

  • Starting XI: Solomon Bonnah, Nikola Đorić, Florian Jaritz, Sinan Karweina, Phillip Menzel, Andy Irving, Rico Benatelli, Thorsten Mahrer, Till Schumacher, Nicolas Wimmer, Turgay Gemicibaşi

  • Substitutes: Matthias Dollinger, Nicolas Binder, Sebastian Soto, Christopher Wernitznig, David Puntigam, Fabio Markelic

Austria Wien Lineup

  • Starting XI: Christian Früchtl, Lucas Galvão, Muharem Husković, Manuel Polster, Andreas Gruber, Marvin Potzmann, Matthias Braunöder, Reinhold Ranftl, Manfred Fischer, Johannes Handl, Marvin Martins

  • Substitutes: James Holland, Fisnik Asllani, Hakim Guenouche, Romeo Vučić, Moritz Wels, Matteo Meisl, Mirko Kos

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Austria Wien, the chance that we have calculated is 45.46%. This is based on old statistics from Austria Wien combined with the statistics from Austria Klagenfurt. The chance that Austria Klagenfurt will win the match, we have calculated at 30.6%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.94%.

Advertisement