Lokomotiv Moskva vs Fakel, 2024-05-18T13:30:00.000Z

Lokomotiv Moskva vs Fakel
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
2 : 0
Fakel crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
RZD Arena
Vitali Meshkov

Attacking Momentum

Lokomotiv Moskva crestFakel crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
T. Suleymanov
(Anton Miranchuk)
53'
GOAL icon
T. Suleymanov
(Evgeniy Morozov)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladislav Sarveli
(T. Suleymanov)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maksim Maksimov
(Roman Akbashev)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Evgeniy Markov
(Khyzyr Appaev)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ruslan Magal
(Vladislav Masternoy)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Artem Karpukas
(Anton Miranchuk)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nair Tiknizyan
(S. Pinyaev)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Mitaj
(Aleksey Batrakov)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
8
7
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
3
5
Corners
9
12
Fouls
5
9
Offsides
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-3-3
Fakel logo
Fakel
5-3-2
22
Ilya Lantratov
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
5
Gerzino Nyamsi
85
Evgeniy Morozov
45
A. Siljanov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
83
Aleksey Batrakov
11
Anton Miranchuk
15
Maksim Glushenkov
99
T. Suleymanov
2
9
S. Pinyaev
31
Aleksandr Belenov
10
Ilnur Alshin
72
Rayan Senhadji
47
Sergey Bozhin
22
Igor Yurganov
13
Igor Kalinin
23
Vyacheslav Yakimov
33
Irakliy Kvekveskiri
88
Vladislav Masternoy
7
Roman Akbashev
14
Khyzyr Appaev
Lokomotiv Moskva
1
Guilherme
3
Lucas Fasson
4
Stanislav Magkeev
7
Artem Dzyuba
8
Vladislav Sarveli
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
21
Mario Mitaj
24
Maksim Nenakhov
27
V. Rakov
53
D. Khudyakov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
93
Artem Karpukas
Fakel
1
Vitaliy Gudiev
5
T. Cele
8
Abdula Bagamaev
9
Maksim Maksimov
15
Kirill Suslov
20
Evgeniy Markov
28
Ruslan Magal
35
Vyacheslav Dorovskikh
71
Nikolay Poyarkov
77
Luka Bagatelia
92
Sergey Bryzgalov
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
63.83%
X
22.72%
2
13.46%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
40.46%
No
59.54%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
68.39%
No
31.61%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.18%
No
56.82%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
22.47%
No
77.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.38%
No
85.62%

About the football match Lokomotiv Moskva against Fakel

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Lokomotiv Moskva and Fakel will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant RZD Arena, the home turf of Lokomotiv Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gerzino Nyamsi, Dmitriy Barinov, S. Pinyaev, Anton Miranchuk, Maksim Glushenkov, Ilya Lantratov, A. Siljanov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Aleksey Batrakov, Evgeniy Morozov, T. Suleymanov

  • Substitutes: Guilherme, Lucas Fasson, Stanislav Magkeev, Artem Dzyuba, Vladislav Sarveli, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Mario Mitaj, Maksim Nenakhov, V. Rakov, D. Khudyakov, Nair Tiknizyan, Artem Karpukas

Fakel Lineup

  • Starting XI: Roman Akbashev, Ilnur Alshin, Igor Kalinin, Khyzyr Appaev, Igor Yurganov, Vyacheslav Yakimov, Aleksandr Belenov, Irakliy Kvekveskiri, Sergey Bozhin, Rayan Senhadji, Vladislav Masternoy

  • Substitutes: Vitaliy Gudiev, T. Cele, Abdula Bagamaev, Maksim Maksimov, Kirill Suslov, Evgeniy Markov, Ruslan Magal, Vyacheslav Dorovskikh, Nikolay Poyarkov, Luka Bagatelia, Sergey Bryzgalov

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lokomotiv Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 63.83%. This is based on old statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva combined with the statistics from Fakel. The chance that Fakel will win the match, we have calculated at 13.46%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.72%.

Advertisement