Orenburg vs Lokomotiv Moskva, 2024-05-12T11:00:00.000Z

Orenburg vs Lokomotiv Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Orenburg crest
0 : 2
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Stadion Gazovik
Y. Bobrovskiy

Attacking Momentum

Orenburg crestLokomotiv Moskva crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Aleksey Batrakov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeniy Morozov
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ilya Samoshnikov
(Maksim Nenakhov)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gabriel Florentín
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nair Tiknizyan
(Anton Miranchuk)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladislav Sarveli
(S. Pinyaev)
62'
GOAL icon
A. Siljanov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jimmy Marín
(Jordhy Thompson)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Y. Mikhaylov
(Mohammad Ghorbani)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Stepan Oganesyan
(Ivan Basic)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dmitriy Barinov
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matías Pérez
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Vera
(Brian Mansilla)
83'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Gabriel Florentín
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aleksey Batrakov
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Prokhin
(Matías Pérez)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
David Deogracia Márquez
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
3
8
Corners
6
4
Fouls
12
11
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Orenburg logo
Orenburg
4-3-3
Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-3-3
99
Nikolay Sysuev
6
Arsen Adamov
22
Matías Pérez
4
Danila Khotulev
5
Leo Goglichidze
8
Ivan Basic
21
Gabriel Florentín
66
Mohammad Ghorbani
16
Jordhy Thompson
10
Dmitriy Vorobyev
9
Brian Mansilla
22
Ilya Lantratov
24
Maksim Nenakhov
5
Gerzino Nyamsi
85
Evgeniy Morozov
45
A. Siljanov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
83
Aleksey Batrakov
11
Anton Miranchuk
15
Maksim Glushenkov
99
T. Suleymanov
9
S. Pinyaev
Orenburg
2
Vladimir Poluyakhtov
3
Mikhail Sivakov
11
Stepan Oganesyan
12
Andrey Malykh
14
Y. Mikhaylov
19
J. Cuero
23
Lucas Vera
24
Tomás Muro
80
Jimmy Marín
81
Maksim Sidorov
87
D. Prokhin
90
Aleksey Kenyaykin
Lokomotiv Moskva
1
Guilherme
3
Lucas Fasson
4
Stanislav Magkeev
8
Vladislav Sarveli
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
23
M. Shchetinin
27
V. Rakov
51
Timofey Mitrov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.83%
X
25.24%
2
35.94%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.23%
No
42.77%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.91%
No
22.09%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.49%
No
45.55%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.58%
No
68.42%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.79%
No
82.21%

About the football match Orenburg against Lokomotiv Moskva

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Orenburg and Lokomotiv Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Gazovik, the home turf of Orenburg. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Orenburg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Danila Khotulev, Leo Goglichidze, Arsen Adamov, Ivan Basic, Brian Mansilla, Dmitriy Vorobyev, Jordhy Thompson, Gabriel Florentín, Matías Pérez, Mohammad Ghorbani, Nikolay Sysuev

  • Substitutes: Vladimir Poluyakhtov, Mikhail Sivakov, Stepan Oganesyan, Andrey Malykh, Y. Mikhaylov, J. Cuero, Lucas Vera, Tomás Muro, Jimmy Marín, Maksim Sidorov, D. Prokhin, Aleksey Kenyaykin

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gerzino Nyamsi, Dmitriy Barinov, S. Pinyaev, Anton Miranchuk, Maksim Glushenkov, Ilya Lantratov, Maksim Nenakhov, A. Siljanov, Aleksey Batrakov, Evgeniy Morozov, T. Suleymanov

  • Substitutes: Guilherme, Lucas Fasson, Stanislav Magkeev, Vladislav Sarveli, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, M. Shchetinin, V. Rakov, Timofey Mitrov, Nair Tiknizyan, Ilya Samoshnikov

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Orenburg, the chance that we have calculated is 38.83%. This is based on old statistics from Orenburg combined with the statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva. The chance that Lokomotiv Moskva will win the match, we have calculated at 35.94%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.24%.

Advertisement