Rubin Kazan vs Lokomotiv Moskva, 2024-04-20T11:00:00.000Z

Rubin Kazan vs Lokomotiv Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Rubin Kazan crest
1 : 1
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
Kazan' Arena
E. Kukulyak

Attacking Momentum

Rubin Kazan crestLokomotiv Moskva crest

Events

14'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeniy Morozov
21'
GOAL icon
Valentín Vada
(Mirlind Daku)
26'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Siljanov
28'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nair Tiknizyan
(Lucas Fasson)
43'
GOAL icon
Dmitriy Barinov
(Maksim Glushenkov)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nair Tiknizyan
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aleksey Gritsaenko
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lazar Randjelovic
(Bogdan Jocic)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Bezrukov
(Dardan Shabanhaxhaj)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Suleymanov
(Dmitriy Barinov)
76'
REDCARD icon
Rustam Ashurmatov
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Egor Teslenko
(Valentín Vada)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Artem Dzyuba
(S. Pinyaev)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
45%
55%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
4
Shots Blocked
6
4
Corners
5
3
Fouls
10
9
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
1
3
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Rubin Kazan logo
Rubin Kazan
3-4-3
Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-2-3-1
22
Yuriy Dyupin
4
Aleksandr Martynovich
5
Rustam Ashurmatov
27
Aleksey Gritsaenko
70
Dmitriy Kabutov
21
Aleksandr Zotov
8
Bogdan Jocic
51
I. Rozhkov
30
Valentín Vada
44
Mirlind Daku
99
Dardan Shabanhaxhaj
22
Ilya Lantratov
24
Maksim Nenakhov
85
Evgeniy Morozov
3
Lucas Fasson
45
A. Siljanov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
93
Artem Karpukas
9
S. Pinyaev
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
11
Anton Miranchuk
15
Maksim Glushenkov
Rubin Kazan
2
Egor Teslenko
7
Lazar Randjelovic
11
Kasra Taheri
18
Marat Apshatsev
19
Oleg Ivanov
23
Ruslan Bezrukov
26
Uros Drezgic
31
Maciej Rybus
50
Egor Shamov
66
Nikita Yanovich
77
Luka Bijelovic
Lokomotiv Moskva
4
Stanislav Magkeev
5
Gerzino Nyamsi
7
Artem Dzyuba
8
Vladislav Sarveli
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
51
Timofey Mitrov
53
D. Khudyakov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
83
Aleksey Batrakov
99
T. Suleymanov
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
33.2%
X
26.42%
2
40.38%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.65%
No
51.35%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.24%
No
29.76%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
43.94%
No
56.06%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
23.18%
No
76.82%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.93%
No
88.07%

About the football match Rubin Kazan against Lokomotiv Moskva

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 7:00 AM, Rubin Kazan and Lokomotiv Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Kazan' Arena, the home turf of Rubin Kazan. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Rubin Kazan Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aleksandr Martynovich, Rustam Ashurmatov, Bogdan Jocic, Aleksandr Zotov, Yuriy Dyupin, Aleksey Gritsaenko, Valentín Vada, Mirlind Daku, I. Rozhkov, Dmitriy Kabutov, Dardan Shabanhaxhaj

  • Substitutes: Egor Teslenko, Lazar Randjelovic, Kasra Taheri, Marat Apshatsev, Oleg Ivanov, Ruslan Bezrukov, Uros Drezgic, Maciej Rybus, Egor Shamov, Nikita Yanovich, Luka Bijelovic

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lucas Fasson, Dmitriy Barinov, S. Pinyaev, Anton Miranchuk, Maksim Glushenkov, Ilya Lantratov, Maksim Nenakhov, A. Siljanov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Evgeniy Morozov, Artem Karpukas

  • Substitutes: Stanislav Magkeev, Gerzino Nyamsi, Artem Dzyuba, Vladislav Sarveli, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Timofey Mitrov, D. Khudyakov, Nair Tiknizyan, Aleksey Batrakov, T. Suleymanov

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lokomotiv Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 40.38%. This is based on old statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva combined with the statistics from Rubin Kazan. The chance that Rubin Kazan will win the match, we have calculated at 33.2%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.42%.

Advertisement