CSKA Moskva vs Akhmat Grozny, 2024-04-20T16:30:00.000Z

CSKA Moskva vs Akhmat Grozny
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
CSKA Moskva crest
1 : 2
Akhmat Grozny crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 20, 2024
VEB Arena
Rafael Shafeev

Attacking Momentum

CSKA Moskva crestAkhmat Grozny crest

Events

7'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Fayzullayev
19'
REDCARD icon
Willyan Rocha
18'
VAR_CARD
Willyan Rocha
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Igor Diveev
(Víctor Méndez)
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Camilo
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrey Semenov
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Igor Diveev
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Moisés
62'
PENALTY icon
Fedor Chalov
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
V. Dávila
(A. Fayzullayev)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Svetoslav Kovachev
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Zabolotnyi
(Fedor Chalov)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bernard Berisha
(Svetoslav Kovachev)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohamed Konaté
(G. Agalarov)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Lovat
(Darko Todorovic)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Oleynikov
(Miroslav Bogosavac)
79'
GOAL icon
Mohamed Konaté
(Bernard Berisha)
87'
GOAL icon
Bernard Berisha
(Mohamed Konaté)
89'
REDCARD icon
Igor Diveev
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Shvets
(Lechi Sadulaev)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
1
5
Shots Blocked
5
4
Corners
3
4
Fouls
13
21
Offsides
0
2
Yellow Cards
3
3
Red Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

CSKA Moskva logo
CSKA Moskva
3-4-3
Akhmat Grozny logo
Akhmat Grozny
5-3-2
49
V. Torop
5
Sasa Zdjelar
4
Willyan Rocha
27
Moisés
22
Milan Gajic
10
Ivan Oblyakov
88
Víctor Méndez
77
Ilya Agapov
21
A. Fayzullayev
11
Tamerlan Musaev
9
Fedor Chalov
88
Giorgiy Shelia
55
Darko Todorovic
15
Andrey Semenov
75
Nader Ghandri
5
Milos Satara
8
Miroslav Bogosavac
98
Svetoslav Kovachev
94
Artem Timofeev
16
Camilo
9
G. Agalarov
10
Lechi Sadulaev
CSKA Moskva
2
Khellven
7
V. Dávila
14
Kirill Nababkin
17
K. Glebov
19
Sid Ahmed Aissaoui
31
Matvey Kislyak
35
Igor Akinfeev
78
Igor Diveev
86
Vladimir Shaykhutdinov
90
Matvey Lukin
91
Anton Zabolotnyi
96
Amirhossein Reyvandi
Akhmat Grozny
1
Mikhail Oparin
4
Turpal-Ali Ibishev
7
Bernard Berisha
13
Mohamed Konaté
21
Ivan Oleynikov
23
Anton Shvets
33
Minkail Matsuev
36
Lucas Lovat
40
Rizvan Utsiev
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
57.9%
X
22.98%
2
19.12%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.89%
No
51.11%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.67%
No
24.33%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.98%
No
48.02%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.31%
No
70.69%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.35%
No
82.65%

About the football match CSKA Moskva against Akhmat Grozny

On Saturday April 20, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, CSKA Moskva and Akhmat Grozny will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant VEB Arena, the home turf of CSKA Moskva. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

CSKA Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Willyan Rocha, Sasa Zdjelar, Fedor Chalov, Ivan Oblyakov, Tamerlan Musaev, A. Fayzullayev, Milan Gajic, Moisés, V. Torop, Ilya Agapov, Víctor Méndez

  • Substitutes: Khellven, V. Dávila, Kirill Nababkin, K. Glebov, Sid Ahmed Aissaoui, Matvey Kislyak, Igor Akinfeev, Igor Diveev, Vladimir Shaykhutdinov, Matvey Lukin, Anton Zabolotnyi, Amirhossein Reyvandi

Akhmat Grozny Lineup

  • Starting XI: Milos Satara, Miroslav Bogosavac, G. Agalarov, Lechi Sadulaev, Andrey Semenov, Camilo, Darko Todorovic, Nader Ghandri, Giorgiy Shelia, Artem Timofeev, Svetoslav Kovachev

  • Substitutes: Mikhail Oparin, Turpal-Ali Ibishev, Bernard Berisha, Mohamed Konaté, Ivan Oleynikov, Anton Shvets, Minkail Matsuev, Lucas Lovat, Rizvan Utsiev

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is CSKA Moskva, the chance that we have calculated is 57.9%. This is based on old statistics from CSKA Moskva combined with the statistics from Akhmat Grozny. The chance that Akhmat Grozny will win the match, we have calculated at 19.12%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.98%.

Advertisement