Rostov vs Spartak Moskva, 2024-04-21T17:30:00.000Z

Rostov vs Spartak Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Rostov crest
1 : 5
Spartak Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 21, 2024
Rostov Arena
Vladimir Moskalev

Attacking Momentum

Rostov crestSpartak Moskva crest

Events

12'
YELLOWCARD icon
Maksim Osipenko
16'
GOAL icon
D. Khlusevich
(Jesús Medina)
13'
YELLOWCARD icon
Mohammad Mohebi
36'
GOAL icon
Egor Golenkov
(Daniil Utkin)
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Srdjan Babic
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeniy Chernov
54'
GOAL icon
Jesús Medina
60'
PENALTY icon
Jesús Medina
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikolay Komlichenko
(Sergey Pesjakov)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikita Medvedev
(Daniil Utkin)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Litvinov
(Jesús Medina)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksandr Sobolev
(M. Ignatov)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eyad El Askalany
(Evgeniy Chernov)
76'
GOAL icon
Christopher Martins Pereira
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anton Roshchin
(Christopher Martins Pereira)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aleksandr Sobolev
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Komarov
(Khoren Bayramyan)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Langovich
(Ilya Vakhania)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Umyarov
(D. Prutsev)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Théo Bongonda
(Manfred Ugalde)
90'
GOAL icon
Théo Bongonda
(Aleksandr Sobolev)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
5
5
Corners
9
5
Fouls
16
11
Offsides
1
6
Yellow Cards
3
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Rostov logo
Rostov
4-3-3
Spartak Moskva logo
Spartak Moskva
3-4-3
30
Sergey Pesjakov
40
Ilya Vakhania
4
V. Melekhin
55
Maksim Osipenko
28
Evgeniy Chernov
47
Daniil Utkin
15
Danil Glebov
88
Kirill Shchetinin
7
Ronaldo
69
Egor Golenkov
19
Khoren Bayramyan
98
Aleksandr Maksimenko
4
Alexis Duarte
23
Nikita Chernov
6
Srdjan Babic
97
Daniil Denisov
35
Christopher Martins Pereira
25
D. Prutsev
82
D. Khlusevich
22
M. Ignatov
9
Manfred Ugalde
19
Jesús Medina
2
Rostov
1
Nikita Medvedev
5
Denis Terentjev
9
Mohammad Mohebi
27
Nikolay Komlichenko
34
Eyad El Askalany
51
A. Koltakov
58
D. Shantaliy
62
Ivan Komarov
73
I. Aznaurov
87
A. Langovich
93
Y. Solovyev
97
I. Zubenko
Spartak Moskva
2
Oleg Reabciuk
5
Leon Klassen
7
Aleksandr Sobolev
14
Georgiy Dzhikiya
17
Anton Zinkovskiy
18
N. Umyarov
20
Tomás Tavares
39
Pavel Maslov
68
R. Litvinov
77
Théo Bongonda
88
Ilya Svinov
91
Anton Roshchin
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.18%
X
25.8%
2
30.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.36%
No
47.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.2%
No
25.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
50.07%
No
49.93%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.93%
No
73.07%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.08%
No
84.92%

About the football match Rostov against Spartak Moskva

On Sunday April 21, 2024, precisely at 1:30 PM, Rostov and Spartak Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Rostov Arena, the home turf of Rostov. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Rostov Lineup

  • Starting XI: V. Melekhin, Ronaldo, Danil Glebov, Khoren Bayramyan, Evgeniy Chernov, Sergey Pesjakov, Ilya Vakhania, Daniil Utkin, Maksim Osipenko, Egor Golenkov, Kirill Shchetinin

  • Substitutes: Nikita Medvedev, Denis Terentjev, Mohammad Mohebi, Nikolay Komlichenko, Eyad El Askalany, A. Koltakov, D. Shantaliy, Ivan Komarov, I. Aznaurov, A. Langovich, Y. Solovyev, I. Zubenko

Spartak Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Alexis Duarte, Srdjan Babic, Manfred Ugalde, Jesús Medina, M. Ignatov, Nikita Chernov, D. Prutsev, Christopher Martins Pereira, D. Khlusevich, Daniil Denisov, Aleksandr Maksimenko

  • Substitutes: Oleg Reabciuk, Leon Klassen, Aleksandr Sobolev, Georgiy Dzhikiya, Anton Zinkovskiy, N. Umyarov, Tomás Tavares, Pavel Maslov, R. Litvinov, Théo Bongonda, Ilya Svinov, Anton Roshchin

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Rostov, the chance that we have calculated is 44.18%. This is based on old statistics from Rostov combined with the statistics from Spartak Moskva. The chance that Spartak Moskva will win the match, we have calculated at 30.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.8%.

Advertisement