Akhmat Grozny vs Lokomotiv Moskva, 2024-04-07T13:30:00.000Z

Akhmat Grozny vs Lokomotiv Moskva
Premier League logo
Premier League
RU flagRussia
Akhmat Grozny crest
0 : 2
Lokomotiv Moskva crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday April 7, 2024
Akhmat Arena
V. Kazartsev

Attacking Momentum

Akhmat Grozny crestLokomotiv Moskva crest

Events

16'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anton Shvets
19'
REDCARD icon
Darko Todorovic
18'
VAR icon
A. Siljanov
21'
PENALTY icon
Anton Miranchuk
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camilo
(Anton Shvets)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rizvan Utsiev
(Vladimir Iljin)
58'
GOAL icon
S. Pinyaev
(Anton Miranchuk)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
(Ilya Samoshnikov)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Agalarov
(Lechi Sadulaev)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bernard Berisha
(Mohamed Konaté)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladislav Sarveli
(T. Suleymanov)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Lovat
(Miroslav Bogosavac)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mario Mitaj
(Dmitriy Barinov)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evgeniy Morozov
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Camilo
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
0
9
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
1
6
Corners
0
11
Fouls
12
14
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Akhmat Grozny logo
Akhmat Grozny
3-4-3
Lokomotiv Moskva logo
Lokomotiv Moskva
4-2-3-1
88
Giorgiy Shelia
15
Andrey Semenov
75
Nader Ghandri
23
Anton Shvets
55
Darko Todorovic
21
Ivan Oleynikov
94
Artem Timofeev
8
Miroslav Bogosavac
10
Lechi Sadulaev
29
Vladimir Iljin
13
Mohamed Konaté
22
Ilya Lantratov
24
Maksim Nenakhov
85
Evgeniy Morozov
3
Lucas Fasson
45
A. Siljanov
6
Dmitriy Barinov
93
Artem Karpukas
9
S. Pinyaev
77
Ilya Samoshnikov
11
Anton Miranchuk
99
T. Suleymanov
Akhmat Grozny
1
Mikhail Oparin
4
Turpal-Ali Ibishev
5
Milos Satara
7
Bernard Berisha
9
G. Agalarov
16
Camilo
18
Vladislav Kamilov
33
Minkail Matsuev
36
Lucas Lovat
40
Rizvan Utsiev
72
Yahya Marovedov
98
Svetoslav Kovachev
Lokomotiv Moskva
4
Stanislav Magkeev
8
Vladislav Sarveli
17
Rifat Zhemaletdinov
21
Mario Mitaj
23
M. Shchetinin
27
V. Rakov
51
Timofey Mitrov
53
D. Khudyakov
71
Nair Tiknizyan
83
Aleksey Batrakov
97
Said Hamulic
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
39.47%
X
26.73%
2
33.8%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.75%
No
49.25%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.6%
No
29.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.61%
No
54.39%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.25%
No
75.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
12.48%
No
87.52%

About the football match Akhmat Grozny against Lokomotiv Moskva

On Sunday April 7, 2024, precisely at 9:30 AM, Akhmat Grozny and Lokomotiv Moskva will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Premier League. This encounter will take place at the significant Akhmat Arena, the home turf of Akhmat Grozny. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Akhmat Grozny Lineup

  • Starting XI: Miroslav Bogosavac, Lechi Sadulaev, Mohamed Konaté, Andrey Semenov, Ivan Oleynikov, Anton Shvets, Vladimir Iljin, Darko Todorovic, Nader Ghandri, Giorgiy Shelia, Artem Timofeev

  • Substitutes: Mikhail Oparin, Turpal-Ali Ibishev, Milos Satara, Bernard Berisha, G. Agalarov, Camilo, Vladislav Kamilov, Minkail Matsuev, Lucas Lovat, Rizvan Utsiev, Yahya Marovedov, Svetoslav Kovachev

Lokomotiv Moskva Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lucas Fasson, Dmitriy Barinov, S. Pinyaev, Anton Miranchuk, Ilya Lantratov, Maksim Nenakhov, A. Siljanov, Ilya Samoshnikov, Evgeniy Morozov, Artem Karpukas, T. Suleymanov

  • Substitutes: Stanislav Magkeev, Vladislav Sarveli, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Mario Mitaj, M. Shchetinin, V. Rakov, Timofey Mitrov, D. Khudyakov, Nair Tiknizyan, Aleksey Batrakov, Said Hamulic

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Akhmat Grozny, the chance that we have calculated is 39.47%. This is based on old statistics from Akhmat Grozny combined with the statistics from Lokomotiv Moskva. The chance that Lokomotiv Moskva will win the match, we have calculated at 33.8%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.73%.

Advertisement